Loader
logo

Which lady do you marry?

Started by Badg3r21, October 07, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe a strange topic, but i like to know who do you married/try to marry?

I personally really like the Vale, so Ysilla Royce (Runestone is awesome) is always a pretty great choice

Dorne girls are easy to marry if you are the King of your own faction. (After you take the castle in the old valerian quest.)

Sansa Stark if I want to annoy the north as she has to elope (that's the only way I've found to marry her) or a random Essos lady if I'm planning a war over there.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

How did you convince sansa? I havent made it, its really hard...

Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 12, 2017, 10:50:13 PM
How did you convince sansa? I havent made it, its really hard...

I'm level 10 persuasion with 100 relation with her. She elopes freely then.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

The higher your persuasion and charisma the more relation points you get for each action you do with a lady. If those are low on your character you will have a long time before you can get enough relation points to make Sansa, for example, elope with you. After you win a tournament, you can dedicate your victory to a lady for extra points, each time she sends for you, and you visit her you get points, and you can recite poems, but she only hears your poems once for each different one you know.

Most people will make their character a war god, high in strenght and agility for combat skills, but charisma/intelligence attributes, and persuasion/leadership are gamebreakers in late game. Persuasion lets you get away with your dealings with lords and ladies easier, and leadership lets you have bigger armies, though leadership points your companions have also increase the overall size of your army (be careful when you send a companion  on a mission if you're relying on their leadership skill for the number of troops in your army, as you may find yourself with more troops than you can command and your companion won't be able to rejoin your party if you're over the size limit).
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: Montblanc on October 13, 2017, 04:11:46 AM
The higher your persuasion and charisma the more relation points you get for each action you do with a lady. If those are low on your character you will have a long time before you can get enough relation points to make Sansa, for example, elope with you. After you win a tournament, you can dedicate your victory to a lady for extra points, each time she sends for you, and you visit her you get points, and you can recite poems, but she only hears your poems once for each different one you know.

Most people will make their character a war god, high in strenght and agility for combat skills, but charisma/intelligence attributes, and persuasion/leadership are gamebreakers in late game. Persuasion lets you get away with your dealings with lords and ladies easier, and leadership lets you have bigger armies, though leadership points your companions have also increase the overall size of your army (be careful when you send a companion  on a mission if you're relying on their leadership skill for the number of troops in your army, as you may find yourself with more troops than you can command and your companion won't be able to rejoin your party if you're over the size limit).

Be careful with leadership for companions, if their leadership is higher than yours you won't be able to order your trips around in battle.

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 13, 2017, 07:56:16 AM
Quote from: Montblanc on October 13, 2017, 04:11:46 AM

Be careful with leadership for companions, if their leadership is higher than yours you won't be able to order your trips around in battle.

Hmm, that's good to know, especially since the AI seems sucky at commanding troops.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview