Loader
logo

Sieges

Started by Zhor Ebba, May 18, 2019, 03:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love this mod but I can't bear the way siege works. I just loose too many of my carefully upgraded man to the stupid random events and the stupid vanguard genocide even with mantlets built.

Is there any way to edit this "realistic sieges" or whatever part of the mod out of the game with some other software?

May 18, 2019, 07:48:25 AM #1 Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 07:52:44 AM by nixterboss
Just send one spy to a city/castle you wanna siege and wait around 2 days then press right click on settlement and choose order sabotage and then choose poison well then wait till u see the message on log that the spy succesfully poisoned the well then boom all the troops from garrison are wounded , but be aware the spy you sent sometimes fails to poison the well.Then if you have more troops that the place you wanna siege just talk with the commander and tell them to surrender , ez win.

If you wanna really fight in a siege then siege the place choose planning siege select order construction of sanitation and prevent disease then go back and choose build equipment and clear the ground for assault , then you are ready to go with this strategy i never loose man from random events in a siege.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview