Loader
logo

Ships and Outpost

Started by Vorzo, May 09, 2014, 01:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello I was just wondering if you are going to be able to upgrade these later on. If you do what kind of upgrades are you thinking of putting in. Thank you for the awesome mod

Im pretty sure the outposts can already be upgraded, though only once. I like the idea of being able to change stuff in your own outpost so i will likely work on this in the future. I hadnt thought about ships, nice idea, i may look into that too.

Quote from: Produno on May 09, 2014, 01:18:44 AM
Im pretty sure the outposts can already be upgraded, though only once. I like the idea of being able to change stuff in your own outpost so i will likely work on this in the future. I hadnt thought about ships, nice idea, i may look into that too.
Thank you for answering and i looked around the outpost and could not find anything that said upgrade.

Produno,i believe the OP wanted to say that you can add buildings or such to the outpost,yes you can hire staff(A priest and Wh*re),but he meant on building like towers,stone walls instead of wooden,housing,market,so that you can get money from it,and maybe even get it so that it upgrades to a town,village,castle?

AD 1257 had s pretty good system for that at least by 1.03... U could build a castle upgrade 3 stages.. Build s regional manor that would become a town in time... I don't think they're active still so you might be able to use some of that.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview