Loader
logo

Red Wedding

Started by Davos'CrabShack, July 10, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just had the Red Wedding event fire off for the first time (first time playing version 3.6 so I assume it was added after 3.0)  Around Day 152.  I choose to attend as a Stark/Tully and made my way to the Twins and when I entered I thought the battle scenarios and managed to win both the field battle outside the Twins and the battle in the reception hall.  However, no matter the result Robb ends up dead and the Bolton's end up taking over Winterfell. 

Has anyone been able to "stop" the Red Wedding or at least prevent Robb Stark from dying?

Does anyone know how the event triggers in-game?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I was initially planning to start up my kingdom is Essos once I became strong enough, but I may have to lead the Northern Resistance now   :D

I think this is an unfortunate bug for the time being. I was able to get it to trigger twice before but I'm not sure why the other times it doesn't work.

I also had an active quest that requires me to talk to Robb Stark (the Night's Watch questline), so I assume I probably won't be able to finish it because the new Warden of the North won't have anything to do with it.

It seems like M&B requires the programming for questlines to be very linear.

What are the Reuirements in order to trigger the Red Wessing Event? I have been playing for quite some time, visiting various places in Westeros, including The Twins.. but nothing happened.

Can anyone deliver a proper description?

Thanks in Advance.

Quote from: Hangman on July 29, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
What are the Reuirements in order to trigger the Red Wessing Event? I have been playing for quite some time, visiting various places in Westeros, including The Twins.. but nothing happened.

Can anyone deliver a proper description?

Thanks in Advance.

You just have to wait. It will happen eventually.

Waiting eh? So... for me.. it means... Hunting down Bandits, Robber Knights and such. Well.. now that I know that the Red Wedding is there.. I won't join any Faction until the Death of Robb Stark. Then I will take the Castle of Quartigar for myself, then I begin to conquer Essos, then the Rest. King's Landing will be MINE!!

You hear me Jeoffrey! I'm coming for you!!!

Good luck:))) teach that little bastard or leason

Oh I will.... and as soon as I have him as a Prisoner... I will punish him the harshest way Westeros knows: THE WALL!!!!

The red weddings always happens on day 156, no matter what. every single one of playthroughs it happened on day 156. And every single time, Robb dies. Even if he is infact alive, and i busted my ass trying to keep him alive. I saved and reloaded dozens of times, thats dozens of attempts. Warriors battlecry is seriously helpful to get the houseguards off him. But yeah, it always declares him dead.

What happens next after the red wedding? 100 days past after Jon became Lord commander. is there another event ?

Hi Guys..

The Red Wedding always happens around day 175 for me so far - 5 attempts - and NO - King Robb does NOT always doe !!  Ywice I have kept him alive - first time though I reloaded because  I lost a castle before I could save  lol - so I reloaded - took care of my castle first then did the Wedding ..Now I have my castle still and my mate Robb still sits his throne  :)  At least I assume he does - haven't actually found him (not that Im looking), but every North vassal tells me he is "in the field2,always consistant, and Winterfell still shows as his so I HOPE hes still alive...lol..

Anybody able to help, i just got the prompt for the red wedding quest but rob is being a moron and keeps trying to travel to white harbour from ten towers by sea and im unable to enter the twins to do the actual red wedding event. and if i wait around for a few days is get the message that he was slaughtered at the twins even though the red wedding fight never actually happened.

So i finally get the red wedding event message but i was waiting in twins since i got that message but nothing happened and after few days i got another message that said that Starks were sloughtered and Robb is dead. i'm vassal of the north. Please help because i want to save King Robb.

Quote from: Wilam on January 10, 2019, 02:04:39 PM
So i finally get the red wedding event message but i was waiting in twins since i got that message but nothing happened and after few days i got another message that said that Starks were sloughtered and Robb is dead. i'm vassal of the north. Please help because i want to save King Robb.

When you get to the Twins, you have to Tour the Grounds. Robb Stark and Edmure Tully do not have to be at the Twins.

Ok so i finally did it but even if I save Robb and Edmure game tells me that all Starks were killed and Edmure exiled i tried 3 times please help because this is my main goal to save King Robb.
The only message that i got is :
SCRIPT ERROR ON CODE 1669: Invalid Party ID: -1; LINE NO: 8:
At menu menu_red_wedding_event_complete2_menu item
mno_red_wedding_event_complete2_menu_choice_1 consequence.
At menu menu_red_wedding_event_complete2_menu item
mno_red_wedding_event_complete2_menu_choice_1 consequence.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview