Loader
logo

Random faction Lords chilling in the Dreadfort?? BUG or?

Started by FnaticJarl, May 10, 2019, 04:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ill try and go short on this but to explain a bug i better include it all.

I started my playthrough as a northerner helping out in the war against the westerlands / ironborn. Red wedding came and i actually managed to save Robb Stark making Roose Bolton and Walter Frey westerlanders.

I captured the Dreadfort when i finally were able to muster 40 spearmen and around 100 combined Levy / footmen / man at arms / Archers. As a Vassal of the North i requested the Dreadfort and it was given to me.

I was at Day 387 where Norvos, Tyrosh and Dragonstone has been eliminated and they are now staying at my castle making the dreadfort the most crowded and reinforced castle in entire westeros.

When i ask the Lords what they and their men answer they are resting at dreadfort and this is the best thing they can do before attending to the affairs of the realm.

They however seem to have a plan on taking some castles. Norvos Lords wanna move in on Westeros for some reason and take Tumbleton :o GL bearded bishops LUL

I dont think this has anything to do with the dreadfort and i suspect this is a common thing just never noticed it.

(Update that happened same night before i posted this thread)
100 Days after Dragonstone leaves my castle because without a siege Stannis took Redfort Castle in the Vale And apparently it comes with a message saying they rebelled and Dragonstone is restored.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview