Loader
logo

Make Daenerys a Woman

Started by Indo95, October 06, 2017, 09:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Please make Dany a woman so us dudes can marry her.. produno plz >_<

Wait, Dany isn't a woman?

Then again, I suppose that explains why she agreed to marry my female character.

Female characters (NPCs) can't have armies or act as a lord, so this won't happen.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Noooo idea how hard it would be but if you reaaaalllyyy are keen on marrying Dany, then you could create a custom NPC named Viserys (or Daniel Longshanks doesn't matter) and make him the faction leader using Morgh's Tools and make her a court lady as his sister and unmarried. Then after triggering the invasion with Daniel or Viserys use cheats or save editing to kill him off or even just fight him and execute him after marrying Dany and then pretend that she was the faction leader of the invasion the whole time  ::) again not really sure how remove her as a lord and faction leader for the Targs and to make a new NPC faction leader but that is your only real bet of making it possible to marry her :P

Quote from: H3YimDR3W on October 07, 2017, 02:17:42 AM
Female characters (NPCs) can't have armies or act as a lord, so this won't happen.

Then who are Barbary Dustin and Maege Mormont?

Barbary Dustin, Maege Mormont, Lysa Aryn etc. are not considered "Ladys". They are male lords with face and body of female characters.

Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 07, 2017, 03:56:40 PM
Barbary Dustin, Maege Mormont, Lysa Aryn etc. are not considered "Ladys". They are male lords with face and body of female characters.

Thanks. This is correct.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

October 08, 2017, 11:38:41 AM #7 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 11:41:01 AM by Badg3r21
But this feature would not fit in the medieval setting of GOT, because the male player character would be able to marry every male lord.
It would only make sense if you can restrict it on female lords.
And since the game considers them as male lords, i dont think this can be done...

well, then you could just give all the other male lords a wife

Quote from: Indo95 on October 08, 2017, 04:24:10 PM
well, then you could just give all the other male lords a wife

That would break Lore, can you see Tywin Lannister running around with a wife? Or Robb Stark? Theon Greyjoy? Jorah Mormont?

Quote from: Indo95 on October 06, 2017, 09:00:18 PM
Please make Dany a woman so us dudes can marry her.. produno plz >_<
I wanted to do with Deny little Targaryen. Now I'm in sorrow

Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 08, 2017, 11:38:41 AM
But this feature would not fit in the medieval setting of GOT, because the male player character would be able to marry every male lord.
And since the game considers them as male lords, i dont think this can be done...

Technically they are still female according to the game files but their scripts and status are as 'lords' and so their dialogue and the various other systems tailor to that. If you can somehow get it to recognize them as female then it might be possible without doing a gay mod?

[spoiler=Image of 'Ladies'][/spoiler]

Quote from: Indrik on October 08, 2017, 11:42:05 PM
Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 08, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

Technically they are still female according to the game files but their scripts and status are as 'lords' and so their dialogue and the various other systems tailor to that. If you can somehow get it to recognize them as female then it might be possible without doing a gay mod?

[spoiler=Image of 'Ladies'][/spoiler]

I imagine you would have to re-script the entire conversations and scripts themselves for this. Sounds like a lot of work for only a little pay off.

A way easier possibility would be to ad dany as a lady to the invasion of the blackfire targaryen.

Quote from: Badg3r21 on October 09, 2017, 11:26:36 AM
A way easier possibility would be to ad dany as a lady to the invasion of the blackfire targaryen.

That's your lore and invasion storyline destroyed though. Wouldn't work.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview