Loader
logo

i killed a lord and i liked it (then regret it)

Started by Carlosdelsol, October 07, 2017, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i killed a lord and i liked it (then regret it)

i killed a lord and then i cant go to any castle lord's hall but the one of my fac (Norvos) and i need to see  a maester and there are none on Norvos so how can i fix this?

Please help.

kind regards, Carlos of Norvos

You should try to make Qyburn a companion, he can heal your wound at the cost of supplies. Is very useful as a medic. If theres is no healer in Norvos there is nothing you can do except maybe help some faction when a lord is being attacked and maybe that can help you increase your relation with that faction. Otherwise, better run if you don't wanna fight.

And the award of the best title of this week goes to...

If serious, unlike Westeros, Essos doesn't have healers in lords' halls. They reside on city streets. I remember dotharki campcity had one 100%. Try strolling through city streets, you'll find many interesting characters in Essos, like slavers and healers.

This is one of the things the game needs to fix. Killing lords should only bring relation lossess with their faction not everyone. Why would a Dothraki horde on an open field care if I killed Joffrey? Why would Robb Stark and Jeor Mormont care if I kill Mance Ryder or Tormund?

Quote from: Artorias on October 08, 2017, 12:38:36 PM
This is one of the things the game needs to fix. Killing lords should only bring relation lossess with their faction not everyone. Why would a Dothraki horde on an open field care if I killed Joffrey? Why would Robb Stark and Jeor Mormont care if I kill Mance Ryder or Tormund?

I disagree with this, the reason being, killing someone who has yielded is a cowardly act. It's that they hate, it has nothing to do with WHO you kill. it's how you kill then.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Killing Lords should have its own forum room, this subject has been brought up so many times it probably takes up about half of the space in the forums alone.  I vote we start a whole room and call it "I KILLED A LORD AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TOO SEVERE!!"

Killing lords is a serious indicator of how you do business. If you can't be reasonable and at least send people to the Wall, why would anyone try to negotiate with you?  You do not even uphold the tradition of ransoming them back, which puts you just above the kind of scum that would kill an invited guest in their own home.  You did not even give the poor guy a trial you just slit his throat... are you wearing his armor or swinging his sword? 

Yeah, I think people recognize you for who you are a killer of a defenseless man who was your prisoner and a thief, bad enough you are an upstart after the throne not even born a prince....   SHAME......<CLANG>.......SHAME ;D

Quote from: Tages Grey on October 08, 2017, 02:52:24 PM
Killing Lords should have its own forum room, this subject has been brought up so many times it probably takes up about half of the space in the forums alone.  I vote we start a whole room and call it "I KILLED A LORD AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TOO SEVERE!!"

Killing lords is a serious indicator of how you do business. If you can't be reasonable and at least send people to the Wall, why would anyone try to negotiate with you?  You do not even uphold the tradition of ransoming them back, which puts you just above the kind of scum that would kill an invited guest in their own home.  You did not even give the poor guy a trial you just slit his throat... are you wearing his armor or swinging his sword? 

Yeah, I think people recognize you for who you are a killer of a defenseless man who was your prisoner and a thief, bad enough you are an upstart after the throne not even born a prince....   SHAME......<CLANG>.......SHAME ;D

This is what I said but way more eloquently put. Lords don't kill lords, it's just bad manners.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: Tages Grey on October 08, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

Agreed on all but that, anyone can call himself king and rule, all you need is a big enough army, and Tywin Lannister's legendary skill of gold shitting (ie Aegon I), the rest is just talk, and words are wind  ;D ;D ;D
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quote from: Moose on October 08, 2017, 10:03:12 AM
And the award of the best title of this week goes to...

If serious, unlike Westeros, Essos doesn't have healers in lords' halls. They reside on city streets. I remember dotharki campcity had one 100%. Try strolling through city streets, you'll find many interesting characters in Essos, like slavers and healers.

Thank you man, i found one healer in Norvos. i also improved the relation with Lorath and pentos by helpim their caravans. the only problem now is that everyone is -20+ relation with me but the ones of my faction.

Kind regards, Carlos of Norvos

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview