Loader
logo

Kingdom culture

Started by Kenji97, August 28, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there any way to change my kingdom culture? i chose ironman at the character creation..so now all my troops from villages are ironmen. I want to change it to northmen or anything else.

I believe there is a way, either talk to to castellan or the minister. If that doesn't work then tell me and I'll try and see what to do.

Hope this helps. :)

Quote from: Wolfleventis on August 28, 2017, 09:31:09 PM
I believe there is a way, either talk to to castellan or the minister. If that doesn't work then tell me and I'll try and see what to do.

Hope this helps. :)

Well, i spoke to every guy from my staff from the minister to the master of whispers...but there's no option of changing the culture.

Ah, you speak to the minister and ask about recruiting and they'll ask where you want them recruited from. Only possible way I can think of.

Oh, thank you...yeah, i guess that's the only way.

You can change culture by completely annihilating a whole cultural group (i.e. North, Reach, or Vale).  I forget which minister lets you change cultures, but one of them will have a change culture dialogue. You can also switch to the culture of your main minister if it is one of your companions.  In example, if you have Crastos you can switch to Free Folk.

Quote from: Tages Grey on August 30, 2017, 10:02:29 PM
You can change culture by completely annihilating a whole cultural group (i.e. North, Reach, or Vale).  I forget which minister lets you change cultures, but one of them will have a change culture dialogue. You can also switch to the culture of your main minister if it is one of your companions.  In example, if you have Crastos you can switch to Free Folk.
I'll try that, thank you.

Is it valid information ? I put Hibald (Westerlander), The big mountain clan man Shagga something (forgot the name) as a minister and options are get are the same:

- Targaryen (mine)
- Westerlander
- Myrish?
- prefer no culture.

Are you sure it is minister culture? (The pool of cultures didn't change with minister change)

if I remember correctly, you speak with the Master of Whispers. You can only hire him after owning a town.

Yes I did speak with him - the problem is the choice of cultures is limited to 3, the one of my PC (targaryen), westerlander (no idea why) and myrish (no idea why).
I would like to have dragonstone culture.

Quote from: arsakes on September 26, 2017, 10:27:46 AM
Yes I did speak with him - the problem is the choice of cultures is limited to 3, the one of my PC (targaryen), westerlander (no idea why) and myrish (no idea why).
I would like to have dragonstone culture.

Depending what companions you have will change which cultures you can choose.

Is there a one of Dragonstone affiliation (Y/N)?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview