Loader
logo

Issues with castle/town assaults

Started by ronodeno, May 09, 2019, 01:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 09, 2019, 01:13:18 PM Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:33:33 PM by ronodeno
So far I've only assaulted a few fiefs.

When assaulting Braavos it failed spectacularly due to having 3 large ships attempting to get through a tiny area, the ships seemed to rubber band and the ship kept floating through walls knocking out all my guys making it impossible to assault. If we reached the beach it then meant reinforcement ships would just get stuck behind the other boats making assaulting a town of 1000+ was impossible.

After assaulting some castle in Braavos there's no archers on the walls and I just took 30 archers and stood in the gateway and they wiped them out without being pushed once, the enemy just stood still in a line for some reason (this happened for 3/3 castle's I raided).

I then raided Nightsong in Westeros and my troops couldn't get up the siege ladder properly, a couple troops would get pushed through whilst the rest block or sit at the bottom (even when no troops are at the top of the ladder)

Should I put this in as a bug or? I've only attacked a couple places so can't vouch for any other fiefs.

You can put this in bugs but the ship reinforcements at Braavos and Dragonstone are known about. Screen shots help when reporting issues with scenes. I'll even use videos. Thanks for reporting. It helps a lot.

Quote from: Maester Rawl on May 09, 2019, 01:57:50 PM
You can put this in bugs but the ship reinforcements at Braavos and Dragonstone are known about. Screen shots help when reporting issues with scenes. I'll even use videos. Thanks for reporting. It helps a lot.

Will do :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview