Loader
logo

How to have kids in this?

Started by ronodeno, May 10, 2019, 06:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 10, 2019, 06:51:42 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 10:33:44 PM by ronodeno
I've got a wife in my town and she's at 40 relationship.

Only option I get is to celebrate our love and have some wine for 500 gold

Am I missing something?

EDIT:I've now had the kid and named him but now I can't see him and no one mentions him in about 3 weeks?

In order to get your wife to have a child you need 98-99 reputation with them.  You can use the castle bard to write poems to them once a week as well.

LMAO got her to 60 rep and asked her, she said she has a headache and to go to bed.

Real life simulator or mount and blade?

If you married Cersi that is just code talk that Ser Jamie is coming over later...

I find it pretty stupid you have to have a high relation in order to make love with you wife, in no reality you have to pile cash on a woman after marriage in order to make love to each other...
Say no to gold diggers.

And what would happen in GoT world if a women expected more gifts in order to be bedded after marriage? yeah right..

I've now had the kid and named him but now I can't see him and no one mentions him in about 3 weeks?

I think it takes a couple months but eventually you'll get the message that your child is growing.

The kid finally joined my party after a long time and all I saw was a notice in the bottom left saying ".... had joined the party", other than that he's just a regular companion with no skills, not sure what I was expecting tbh lmao

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview