Loader
logo

How to fight White Walkers and Wrighs

Started by Zhor' Ebba, October 22, 2017, 05:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How are we supposed to face the White Walker invaders?
I mean, I buy a very expansive Valyrian Sword, ok. But what's the point if they have parties of thousands and my troops can't even touch them?

I have made a small army of nights watchmen ranger elits "50+" they do a great jobb vs armys 50-120 for more then that i dont know :(

How that helps? As far as I know these rangers don't have obsidian arrows. I assume they can't damage the dead like everyone else?

NW rangers have fire arrows. A special item, you can see it sometimes in the shops.

What Zhor said.
I make them hold then ride around so the wrighs follow me and they just destroyed them from a distance

Nice to know. Too bad I can't recruit these guys without being in the Watch. I wonder if those horse archers that upgrade from red priests also have fire arrows?

Quote from: Zhor' Ebba on October 25, 2017, 02:10:45 AM
Nice to know. Too bad I can't recruit these guys without being in the Watch. I wonder if those horse archers that upgrade from red priests also have fire arrows?

I believe they do, but I've yet to field test them against wights.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Nice, I'll try to do that. Already training up those Rogues and Red Priests!

Quote from: Zhor' Ebba on October 26, 2017, 01:48:28 AM
Nice, I'll try to do that. Already training up those Rogues and Red Priests!

The red priests are hard to recruit in big numbers, but you can get rogues easily if you go around recruiting in the villages owned by the Nightswatch.
~Every good king needs two sisters by his side, a hot sister, and a dark sister~

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview