Loader
logo

Have i ruined my relationship with the Vale forever?

Started by DunksLunk, June 30, 2017, 08:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 30, 2017, 08:11:23 AM Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 10:49:00 AM by DunksLunk
Morning, I've been searching for an answer to this question every where without much luck. Could someone tell me please if now I've conquered the vale and have a negative relationship with them am i always going to have problems keeping vale troops without them bailing out on me. The vales completely gone now so does that mean I'm permanently buggered. Gutted if so, really like vale troops. Seems a shame to own a entire chunk of the map i can't recruit from.

How can you have a negative relation to the vale if the vale is completely gone?
If you mean the villages and towns, bulid schools, septries or weirwood trees and do jobs for village elders and guild masters

June 30, 2017, 08:50:58 PM #2 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 10:06:21 PM by DunksLunk
I assumed i had a negative relationship with them as the vale bowman in my party started to leave stating low moral. The troops from the villages are still vale troops and also leave.

if you chose that you're from the vale in character creation your troops will stay vale troops. But once the faction is "officially" eliminated they should stop deserting

Quote from: King J on July 02, 2017, 12:18:00 AM
if you chose that you're from the vale in character creation your troops will stay vale troops. But once the faction is "officially" eliminated they should stop deserting

Thanks for replying. The vales been completely eliminated but they still leave when they're in my party. Not a issue if i keep them in castle or city.

Sounds as if the only problem is that your party moral is too low xD

But if not, maybe there are a few lords left that stroll around the map and you have to get rid of them.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview