Loader
logo

Game crash

Started by GOT fan, November 06, 2017, 12:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 06, 2017, 12:28:53 AM Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:49:14 AM by GOT fan
When I load the mod, it was fine till I reach the menu screen. I clicked the new game then it crashed.

Help?

More Information/Update: When I start the mod, it says that Audio System did not install. Error Code 0.

When I get to the menu screen, I tried to click Option. It crashed.

Quote from: GOT fan on November 06, 2017, 12:28:53 AM
When I load the mod, it was fine till I reach the menu screen. I clicked the new game then it crashed.

Help?

More Information/Update: When I start the mod, it says that Audio System did not install. Error Code 0.

When I get to the menu screen, I tried to click Option. It crashed.

Did you try reinstalling the mod from mod DB, and are you using the 2.51 version?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

I uninstall and reinstall it again. 2.51 from ModB.

Still, show same error and it crashes when I click anything.

It does the same thing when I got one from steam community. So... I guess something is wrong with my warband.

I did put the mod files in mod folders.

So... any tips?

Quote from: GOT fan on November 06, 2017, 07:36:37 PM
I uninstall and reinstall it again. 2.51 from ModB.

Still, show same error and it crashes when I click anything.

It does the same thing when I got one from steam community. So... I guess something is wrong with my warband.

I did put the mod files in mod folders.

So... any tips?

I'm a bit stumped, cause I don't get this issue. Are you using Textures on Demand?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

I have had this issue once.
The sound on my computer was muted and ik couldn't turn it on.

Then i restarted the computer and the mute issue was over.
Ik started the game and everything worked fine.

My conclusion try restart your computer.  ;)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview