Loader
logo

Can your companions die?

Started by atatme, June 26, 2015, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So in some of my battles, my companions go down.  Normally companions can only be knocked unconscious in battles, not actually killed.  Occasionally, on the post-battle screen, it instead says that my companion was "seriously injured or killed" and they are no longer in my party, by all accounts seeming to be dead.  However I checked on the debug thing and it said that the status of my companion is "attempting to rejoin my party, location unknown".  So my question is, are they actually dead or were they just grievously injured and will return after a certain period of time?  It would be incredibly frustrating to lose a companion to a battle randomly after putting so much time into leveling them up, customizing their items and weapons, as well as their fighting style.  Please let me know.  Thanks!

You can change it while waiting beta 8. heres the post that i described it: http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=27078.0

Quote from: dracia on July 01, 2015, 02:38:45 PM
Cuz all npc can die. You can change it with a troop editor like Morgh's http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0

How to use it?
[spoiler]

1) open editor
2) go configuration and show A world of ice and fire module directory. (like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\A World of Ice and Fire - Beta 7 Final\ ) (Do not forget last \ )
3) open troop editor
4) type " npc " at filter troops button and press go.
5) click syrio forel- search unkillable box- give a tick to syrio forel and press update troop button at right top then continue since you reach anguy. do not change the other guys. if u do not wanna give them invul :)
6) do not forget to update troops that u ticked. otherwise editor will erase the changes you did.
7) at last press save changes
8) use at your own risk

[/spoiler]

however if your hero died, that will not make him come back to life :D . you need to start a new game like me  :'(

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview