Loader
logo

Bug, Dragonstone

Started by charlie, January 21, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Caravans and other ships are circling dragonstone. It appears they my have a destination without a harbor of some sort near by, i had a patrol stuck in this when heading to Norvos, sending them back to Qarthigar freed my troops but there are still alot of ships stuck from other factions v1.173 and awoiaf 3.0

January 22, 2018, 06:33:23 PM #1 Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:38:27 PM by Shuher
Yup, same here, but with Pyke. A crowd circling. I'll post a vid in some time - looks funny) Three of my lords, two caravans an some peasants are stuck there, though, among others. Lords can be rescued by telling them to follow and manually putting them ashore, but this takes time... Ah, and the reason is not destination without harbor - summoning them to Maidenpool for some drink and buzz doesn't help...

Sorry for double, but had to raise the topic I thought...
No video for now, but here are some screenies of navigation errors:

The crowd near Pyke - circling back and forth to Ten Towers:

Something has to be done I'm afraid - the island factions are the weakest, and this bug reduces their military and economy power even more, really affecting the game. Kings get stuck just as easy...

honestly i think it has something to do with the map design itself.

January 24, 2018, 09:13:23 PM #4 Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:15:00 PM by Shuher
Maybe, but to me it looks like something in the sea travel system (which in general works great though)... Landing points, embarking/disembarking etc... Something there doesn't work correctly...

My first campaign in this mod was with the Ironborn, which I had to abandon pretty deep into it when I realised a lot of their ships were getting stuck running into land or stuck in loops.  I decided to run a second campaign with the Targaryens and now most of their lords are stuck in a loop bouncing back and forth between Everfall island and the mainland.

Produno posted on the Steam forums that "I have made some advances in fixing this for the next update. Currently it seems to happen when certain towns with ports change factions.", so I've basically put playing this mod on hold until the next update to prevent wasting anymore time on buggy campaigns.

I am having alot of fun playing this mod and dont want to put it on hold.... although i should, this is bordering on an addiction

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview