Loader
logo

Banner Packs

Started by Azsouth, January 06, 2015, 08:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 06, 2015, 08:46:53 PM Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 05:07:51 AM by Azsouth
I have completed Banner Packs for every region of Westeros and every known families CoA. Here is a link to my Mediafire site where I'v uploaded everything, if theres a problem viewing them let me know, you will need Paint.net or GIMP (I used Paint.net) to view them as they are all mostly .dds files, I'm sure some of the boarders are off or some of the banner are bad, feel free to tweak them as necessary all the individual .dds files are included so you should be able to tweak them fairly easily

Mediafire Link:

https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles

let me know what you guys think :)

EDIT: I just tried to do my own personal banner and add it to ACOK, these banner I made are likely very small compared to the ones in the game and will likely need to be re-sized. Also, as you can see I just colored them the correct way (according to their pictures from the wikis), I have no idea how to make them look darker or dirtier I guess you could say, that is something an actual artist will have to do, I hope I made whoever that persons job will be easier by compiling all the banners :/.

You've necroed a one year and a half post, the link surely is outdated

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview