Loader
logo

Are there no Tracking system in this mod ?

Started by Boonshu, December 21, 2016, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I dont know why but there are no track shown in my game. I tried native its works fine. I even tried with character with 10 skill tracks ,and use the cheat mode to show tracks none of those were working.

I've got this same issue. Tracks work fine in native and other mods. Tried redownloading/reinstalling and it didn't fix it. I'm guessing it's an issue with the custom tracking images used in this mod? Maybe we could try taking the native track files and deleting the ones the mod uses.

Yeah you could just exchange the textures. They are there, Just apparently not bery noticeable. I will try and adjust them for the next update as quite a few people have now reported this.

Ya I did that last night and it worked fine. Thanks for the quick reply.

I got same problem. but I dont know what is the texture of hoof trace in native... is there anyone let me know?

I got same problem... but I dont know where is the texture of hoof trace. is there anyone let me know?

Quote from: None on February 06, 2018, 07:22:32 PM
I got same problem... but I dont know where is the texture of hoof trace. is there anyone let me know?
You're replying to an issue that should no longer exist. As of 3.0, the hoof tracks are very clearly visible. Make sure to update.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview