Loader
logo

A World of Ice and Fire 2.0

Started by Produno, September 23, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does Aegon still invade or is it just daenerys? Thought he still came over with the golden company

Quote from: Mrchoww on September 24, 2017, 09:15:42 PM
Does Aegon still invade or is it just daenerys? Thought he still came over with the golden company

Depends on whether you choose book characters or TV Show characters  :D
None of us are free! We're all men of the Night's Watch.

This update look amazing, but i think you guys should have a option to allow or not allow "find item" even when someone activated the cheats.

Quote from: Barcelos on September 26, 2017, 02:11:26 AM
This update look amazing, but i think you guys should have a option to allow or not allow "find item" even when someone activated the cheats.

Look into this: http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=34425

At your own risk though. Your game may crash or save game may be corrupted.

Quote from: Radon on September 26, 2017, 06:03:12 AM
Quote from: Barcelos on September 26, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

Look into this: http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?topic=34425

At your own risk though. Your game may crash or save game may be corrupted.

Thanks dude, i'll just use it to explore the new features of the mod :)
Cheers.

So i have encountered a pretty funny bug.... Tyrion lanister is on white walker steroids in my game... he actually turned into the model of a whight giant....  apart form that, im enjoying the 2.0 version very much. It is a lot harder to fight the white walkers, had a giant army and i was the only one who could harm them because of the new rules. would love to have the option to abtain a valerian weapon when you have a great relation with a valerian wielding lord or lady. Also it would be nice if u get the chance to name your own valerian blade. Also i have never encountered jaimy lannister, is he in the game and are you planning to give him and joffrey their valerian blades (and in turn brienne) ? 
Another question, When i enter the wolfs den my entire army gets killed by glitching wolves.

Its probably because you was playing the donators edition first. I had to change some troop types and Tyrion was one. If you start a new game it should be fixed.

Took me about an hour to mod in all the armour's and weapons, and adjust several units and characters to specification not to mention additional combat animations (I realized if you have different animations for the same action, it will actually act the same way as if a unit has 2 diff equipment, the game randomly picks one randomly, so you never swing/block the same, noticed it by pure accident/mistake that worked out). Though the animations took like a minute to port over.

Guys i need help sometimes the kingdom I'm the a vessels as, the want war against me? like wut. then i have to pay them for peace.... a bug maybe

Quote from: DariusTargaryen on September 28, 2017, 03:27:35 PM
Guys i need help sometimes the kingdom I'm the a vessels as, the want war against me? like wut. then i have to pay them for peace.... a bug maybe

Are you using any cheats for your game? Whether that be ctrl + x / import/export.

Also, are you using "patrols" before being part of a faction? or using troops like The Tattered Prince, Ulf or Sellsword Captain's to do patrols?
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quote from: DariusTargaryen on September 28, 2017, 03:27:35 PM
You are executing a lord

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview