Loader
logo

[2.51] Some companion problems

Started by god666, October 25, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I dont know if it was proposital, but some companions, like Anguy (archer) doesnt have combat skill (Power Draw). Another companion that i remember is Syrio, he doenst have any point in combat skil (Power Strike).

It will be problem because those companions are overleveled, so in order to pick some points in combat skill the player will need to grind so much.

Thanks for the hard work.

Quote from: god666 on October 25, 2017, 08:29:23 PM
I dont know if it was proposital, but some companions, like Anguy (archer) doesnt have combat skill (Power Draw). Another companion that i remember is Syrio, he doenst have any point in combat skil (Power Strike).

It will be problem because those companions are overleveled, so in order to pick some points in combat skill the player will need to grind so much.

Thanks for the hard work.

I think this is being fixed for next release but for now -

You can export the NPCs using the camp menu.
Go to Documents/Mount & Blade Warband/Characters and you can amend the files to add power draw/power strike without having to grind.
Got a question? PM me <A href="http://aworldoficeandfire.co.uk/Forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=41087">here.</a> (I am in no way affiliated with this mod's development.)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview