Loader
logo

landless faction lords disappearing in plain sight

Started by rumpelstilzz, February 27, 2024, 12:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
After Lorath has been wiped off the map, I tried to make peace with them using the guild master quest. In order to find the quarrelsome lord of Lorath, I had much effort tracking him down by searching each and every castle for another lorathi lord who might tell me his whereabouts, whithout starting a fight. Finally someone was able to tell me the troublemaker was outside some castle. I moved there and found the lord standing outside without troops, but as soon as I came closer he just poof vanished - and not into the castle nor anywhere close. He just disappered.
I restarted and loaded a few times without any difference. Eventually I visited the informer lord again, he then told me a new location, where the same thing happened: I found the lord I was looking for, but as soon as I got close he went missing.

Even though he seems to have disappeared, isn't he actually just moving fast? Can you hover your mouse to check his speed?

As is the case with most MODs, if he is moving in a small group (especially alone), he is very fast and we won't be able to catch up with him. If that is the case, this is not a bug, and it would seem impossible to try to make peace with the faction. If there's a way, you might just have to repeat it until you corner him into a dead end.

No, he's not moving fast. I dropped my army except for path finder heros in troop quarter to test this, he was moving with like 7.something speed, but disappered once I almost caught up. And I searched nearby castles. No trace, he was just gone. This has not happened with other factions, I haven't had issues making peace with remaining Norvos lords (even if they declared war on me again when I raided their temple), they even slowly recovered troops without having centres left.

So I'm pretty sure this is bug :C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview