Loader
logo

Practice at a personal settlement ends oddly

Started by tos1, October 05, 2022, 10:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
(Note: This is not of Training Camp)
After I started the practice at a very own settlement (i.e. a personal settlement) and knocked down the first guy, anytime I can not meet the trainer but an unknown guy instead. The man stands at a bit far away (80 steps or so) and his name is "{!}multiplayer end". If I talk to him, he says "Surrender or die scum. Make your choice". The Players can leave the field using Tab key. The second opponent does not come and the practice is left half-done.

The personal settlement needs to be improved once to employ a trainer (Master at Arms).

- How to reproduce it/when/why it happens:
This seems to happen always.

Build a personal settlement using [Camp]-[Your Settlement]. Improve it once (with some materials). Employ Master at Arms. Take a walk around. Find and talk with him. Select "I am ready for some practice." and "Yes I am.". Knock down the first opponent. Unlike general Training Camps around the map, the trainer does not appear.

Find a man standing far away. You probably need to use Shift key to zoom. In case of undulating terrain, you may have to walk around. In my case, the man stands at a distance of about 80 steps.

- Computer specs:
Laptop, Win8.1 64bit, Core i7-4600M 2.9 GHz, 8 GB memory, GeForce GT 730M

- Game version (and steam or downloaded):
AWoIaF v8.1, Warband v1.167 downloaded

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview