Loader
logo

Can't Leave Kings Landing

Started by Philson, July 01, 2016, 06:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
After being awarded Kings Landing by Robb Stark, I have had a couple of incidents where the menu screen in Kings Landing does not give you the option to leave - essentially making you stuck in the menu screen and unable to return to the world map.

*Great mod by the way! Really enjoying it and very immersive.

Seeing this is an older thread, but just figured out a sudo-solution recently.

It appears that there are only a certain number of "spaces" available for options to choose from when you enter a city.  Prior to owning King's Landing, you'll notice that when you enter the city, there are additional options to choose from that don't exist in other cities (i.e. Sept of Baelor and Alchemists Guild), and if you start a business, that will add an additional option to choose from...i.e "Visit Your Iron Works."

Then, when you're given or you take King's Landing (I got it through diplomacy; convinced the owner to be my vassal then brought him up on treason), it adds even more options (i.e. Manage this Town and Manage this Garrison).  With "Leave" always at the bottom of the options list, it basically doesn't show up because there are too many options for the "spaces" available.  I sold my business which removed "Visit Your Iron Works" and did one other thing (which I forget what it was) that removed another option, and now I can see "Leave" when I scroll down to the bottom of the options screen.

Certainly something that could be fixed by adding more "spaces" to cities' options screens, but this is at least a work-around that worked for me; hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview