Loader
logo

[V 4.2] Daenarys, recruitment & opinion

Started by mastah, April 26, 2019, 04:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 26, 2019, 04:29:37 PM Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 09:28:06 PM by mastah
Hi!

Have stumbled upon 2 bugs and one that is possibly a bug or it is intended as a game mechanic.
First, as reported in another post there is the problem with Daenarys travelling around on the sea and impossible to talk to. She also isn't present when I ask one of the vassals about the location of a Lord, instead one of the vassals names occur twice instead.

Also, at Qarthigar the opinion of me slowly deteriorates, which I assume is because there is differences in religion (I followed R'hillor and Qarthigar faith of the seven), however when asking about the religion in the kingdom I get a response that is a large negative number, I built a R'hillor temple in the village next to Qarthigar which seems to cause the number of people that follows other religions to go further down (more negative) over time.
I don't think the fall in opinion at Qarthigar started initially when I built the castle but rather happend after some time. (But can be wrong about that part.)

A third thing is the recruitment, after some time (could be after I started my own kingdom) I am only able to recruit from villages that follows R'hillor (my religion), is that a game mechanic or a bug? Tried to change religion and then I could recruit from that religion, but thought I should include this if it's a bug. Also when I try to send out recruiter from my castle they just stand on the map doing nothing.

(A very minor bug is also that when I have a dog it says "Dog(enemy)" after in the battle report instead of "Dog", but this is a really minor thing)

Thanks for a really great mod, hope it is possible to continue develop it in the foreseeable future!
Also let me know if you want any screenshots or more information and I will provide that!

//
Martin

For the recruiter issue: The faction you chose in the beginning will be listed twice. One is yours and one is the "originial". E.g. If you chose to be of northern culture, The North will be listed twice when talking to your master of arms. You have to try which one is the correct faction. Your recruiter will start working then.

The dog bug and the Daenerys bug will be fixed in next version.

the Daenerys bug is also the same with Aegon he just patrols and if you talk to him your only options are a fight or leave.

I think the opinion thing has to do with religion and is possibly not a bug. When I have shadow tower in my current game with the same religion as the castle I get a ticking increase over time instead.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview