Loader
logo

Relations with villages decreasing

Started by echo268, December 12, 2018, 05:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Without any negative interactions with villages (aside from failing a "train the villagers against bandits" quest), my relations with villages are steadily declining universally. All villages are beginning to dislike me, even if I've never been there. It even happens in villages with my religion. I love the mod, but it's quickly becoming unplayable.

What's your religion, player renown etc? Any other info you can give me?

Player religion is Old Gods, Valesman, happened the first time with renown under 100, exported character, happened second time with renown around 250, third time (same sequence) around 375. Was with House Arryn for a bit, House Stark as well. Seems to happen after accidentally attacking villagers, failing a village quest, something along those lines, but that should only decrease a static amount with one village at a time. With this, it decreases by about one point per week.

Love the mod though, really incredible work other than these few bugs.

Quote from: echo268 on December 14, 2018, 06:15:53 PM
With this, it decreases by about one point per week.

As I suspected. I think it was due to the religious code, for some reason when I wrote it I had missed an indentation, meaning they would only increase if they were owned by the player. You can check this by seeing if any villages you own will eventually increase in rep for you, it may take a while as there were no limits to how much they could decrease. I have put a cap on it now from -100 to 100.

Is there any reason this would be happening with villages of my own religion?

Ok, I think I have found the issue. Thanks for your help. Update coming shortly.

Fantastic, love the dedication. I'll be hitting Patreon after my next paycheck.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview