Loader
logo

Own kingdom bugs

Started by FaisalQH, March 11, 2019, 01:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello , my suggestion that the mod need extra diplomacy options and kingdom management ,
im now at 728 days save and im ruling all the north but it is dull.
there is some issue when ruling your kingdom :

1- there is bugs when i pursue a peace with a nation . it gives me a 20 days truce but it will not goes away after 20 days , so if i want to declare war it cost me a reputation and negative relations with some of my vessels

2- when i choose a culture to my kingdom , everything works well but i cannot buy a faction stuff from cities in my kingdom

3- also i cannot recruit the culture i have chosen as a troops from my city ( from the villages is working ! ) but in the city it makes me recruit 1 lord 5 guard 5 archer , not even worth the 7K !

that's for now i have noticed , overall this mod is the best !

I can't give any answers on this topic and I'm unsure ig Produno has mentioned a fix for recruiting our cultire troops from villages.

Any answers from anyone?

+and if you be king of the seven kingdoms and essos a lot of lords will hate you without reason,+

I hope that in the next update there will be 4.2 more diplomatic orders. For example, if you are the ruler of King'slanding , you can send a message to the other rulers to submit to you and to include their kingdoms under your rule and appoint The King is the Lord Paramount of his land, thank you

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview