Loader
logo

4.0 Oldtown port bug

Started by thenorthremembers, December 11, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Only 6 days into my first playthrough and I already have a lord stuck behind oldtown so its pretty game breaking. To be honest I dont think its worth the trouble of having oldtown over that much sea if its just for map accuracy reasons, instead I would just land tile that area under/behind in the map editor and simply have oldtown on the edge of the coast as with other port towns such ass lannisport etc.

I agree. The area under and right behind Oldtown with land mass and then river again would still be fine imho.

Or just put it on one side and adjust the map icon to make it at least look like the city was across the water?

Quote from: King J on December 12, 2018, 11:31:38 PM
I agree. The area under and right behind Oldtown with land mass and then river again would still be fine imho.

Or just put it on one side and adjust the map icon to make it at least look like the city was across the water?

Yeah, this is what I have now done, which is pretty much how it was to start with but everyone complained that they couldn't access Oldtown from both sides, though I think I have fixed this now. So it should all be working correctly now. I will upload it to the current test build and then I shall be releasing the new build before the week end!

Just to find the issue people are having with the village recruitment.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview