Loader
logo

Crasters Keep Bug

Started by MedicRabbit, August 27, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not sure what the issue really is, but every time I get the invitation from the Lord Commander of the nights wat h, I can't actually accept. Clicking Accept does nothing. So I have to decline and take the renown loss.

Update: started a new game with cheats entirely disabled. Solved the issue. 🤷‍♂️

I've had this happen as well.

I don't think changing to no cheats or enabling cheats has anything to do with it.

I believe the last time it happened I was in a town and resting when the message occurred and I wasn't able to select "let's go". On another play through I was out in the field and it worked fine.

Speaking of things locking up. When I build my first ship and go to name it if I start to type before I've made sure the cursor prompt is in the dialogue box it removes the ship screen and prevents me from exiting the dock area or the city. I can move around a little bit and the names of my companions appears but I can't do anything else.

Like the prison glitch where there is no door and everything is scrambled the easy fix is to save the game where you are and reload. You'll appear outside the city or castle.

Havn't found a fix for the Craster's Keep quest though. But not resting for long periods in cities seems a good preventative.

I think I was resting in Highgarden and it worked for me.
I have steam game version and ModDB module

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview