Loader
logo

4.1 Bugs + issues

Started by thenorthremembers, January 03, 2019, 02:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 03, 2019, 02:32:39 AM Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 02:45:34 AM by thenorthremembers
Bugs

- When first encountering the night kings army his face texture seemed to fail to load in the party dialogue, the game crashed (minimised) I managed to carry on but his face failed to load correctly.

I saved before reloading to take a screenshot (my bad) however I assume it is the Ice/snow texture that makes up his face as it caused a bug with the ground in scenes as seen below.

https://imgur.com/2qlxo6Z

- Visiting eastwatch harbor brings up a dailogue menu strangely when visited.

- Highgarden scene has a fog issue when turning at certain angles I believe caused by a particle issue specifically with the fire you can see in the background of the screenshot below (behind you when spawning, away from the castle).

https://imgur.com/T6L5Cju

- The claimant quest is buggy as reported by other players it seems unable to complete and when convincing vassals to defect to the claimant they all had the title "lady" lol.

- I also experienced the bug with rob stark staying at the twins after being killed as reported by other players.

- The players child is assigned the tyrosh banner when given a fief making them a vassal.

- companions should be given unique banners when given fiefs. (currently use existing house banners + blank banners)

- winter doesn't seem to end after defeating the night king as I thought it would, should this have a time limit? (in terms of the snow on the campaign map etc)

- Lords keep his/her banner when being sent to the watch, these should change if possible.

- Players party still tries to enter oldtown from the east side of the river if entering from that side rather than going around the river.

Suggestions

-I think faction troop banners for example the westerlands should have banners that change to the current lord or rulers banner (on lances/spears/shields etc), for instance if I recruit the westerlands lords or they defect to another faction I believe the red cloak nights and standard bearers will still use the lannister banner on lances etc. (obviously this wouldnt apply to house troops such as lannister of which all horsemen/cavalry/standard bearers should have a lannister banner, same goes for stark troops etc)

- The targaryen faction vassals such as jeor, theon, khals etc might be best with unique fitting banners as its strange if they join another faction or even the players and keep the targaryen banner.

- It might be best if vassals troops convert to the current factions troop tree after defecting so for instance tywin would still recruit lannister troops after being sent to the watch.

- I think the "better wintefell" should be added from the submod section, obviously the bonus chest and content will need adding  ;)

- the rename party option could be added to the camp/more menu as in other mods as a minor bug occurs making it impossible by changing player name.

- an option to make factions make peace with each other would be nice for those of us that dont like to see a faction wiped out

If i find or think of more Ill add to this

Quote from: thenorthremembers on January 03, 2019, 02:32:39 AM

I assume it is the Ice/snow texture that makes up his face as it caused a bug with the ground in scenes as seen below.

https://imgur.com/2qlxo6Z

I think the snow texture thing can usually be fixed by turning sth on or off in graphic settings. I forgot what exactly but you can try around a bit.

I think you need to turn grass shadows on to max. It's an issue with the flora shader.

Ill try it out but it only occured after the texture failed to load with the night king and I dont think I changed any settings.

Turned the video settings up to very high and it fixed the issue, not sure why it only occured late in game though unless I changed a setting by mistake lol.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview