Loader
logo

4.1 Bugs

Started by Indo95, January 01, 2019, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 01, 2019, 08:14:29 AM Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:14:46 PM by Indo95
Hey Produno, hope everything is going well and thanks for the update! its tons of fun as always. im sure you know most of the bugs but here are just the ones are noticeable. let me know if you need photos, but i wasnt able to at the moment.

Main Quest - when you throw away the letter to tell stannis or tywin, the poachers attacks you anyway. It's working correctly.

Economy - the travelling merchants only have food and fur, and only one seems to have a normal inventory.

AI - northern clansmen dont follow you at all anymore.

AI - hill tribesmen are using boats.

there are no more sea raiders but im guessing thats intended. but it would be nice to have them back, gave them more enemies to fight. broken men arent as common either it seems.

AI  - troops having some hard time  pathfinding and reaching each other https://imgur.com/a/2yvmU1F

Hey Indo, I'm not experiencing any of these bugs on 4.1. With the exception of the travelling merchants.

January 16, 2019, 05:38:28 AM #2 Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:16:25 AM by Indo95
- in every village I have -23 relations. I don't think I've done anything. https://imgur.com/a/HcqDRPA

Edit: just noticed its dropped to 25 after a new session. might be a religion thing.

- There are some lords following me and interacting with me, when i beg my leave they still follow me until i wait at a fief for a while.

January 24, 2019, 12:45:45 AM #3 Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 09:03:47 AM by Indo95
Reinstalled the mod from moddb and started a new save, the debug/village relation drop hasn't happen. gonna see if I can recreate it with my starting choices.

~It's good, think I figured out, I was using a test build  ::)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview