Loader
logo

[2.2] Attack on Dragonstone, Bravoos from sea - literally unplayable.

Started by Sangrin, October 04, 2017, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
1k garrison vs 1,7k my troops. Thrid boat always get jammed (screen attached), so i must TAB battle again and again to kill all garnision. I tried to leave that thing to autopilot and do nothing while landing = all my men are in ocean.

I cant even autocalac battle, so i must cheat (Ctrl+alt+F4) and now I have powerful remorse

[spoiler][/spoiler]

@edit
The same with Bravoos. It seems that costal attack is completly bugged.

I think there just isn't enough room, You could try lowering the battle size for now.

October 05, 2017, 12:24:00 AM #2 Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:30:18 AM by Sangrin
Lowerd from 400 to native warband 150 (i remember it was max).  Three Five attempts, the second boat(reinforcements) always ends up like this.

Second:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Thrid:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Fourth, fifth, sixth
[spoiler][/spoiler]

After all only ship commanded by me successfly landed (last screen left corner. I tried to make room for land for rest of my ships).
Many soldiers also went straight to the sea (where they died) Most were shot away trying to get into the wall.

I have to point out that the tryes for 150 soldiers were five - all ended in a similar way. Ships and soldiers stuck, drowned, walked into air.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview