A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

• Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

• Full Version v7.11

Recent Posts

A World of Ice and Fire / Quest: You Win or You Die
« Last post by Monty on June 13, 2021, 01:14:44 AM »
The Wiki says there is a Quest through Rumors called "You Win or You Die" and that is needs to be found.
Is this quest still in the Mod?  I have played this Mod for about 300 hours and I have completed ever other
quest.. But I can not find this one.  I have searched everywhere, and posted several places but no one seems
to know if this quest is still in the mod. 
V7.0 / Re: Obsidian mine storage issue
« Last post by Produno on June 11, 2021, 03:16:02 PM »
For V8 i have reduced the timber amount required by 10, this should help with the inventory situation. I have also added a fix for the obsidian not stacking when it should.
V7.0 / Re: Cider Hall inner keep insta-death in siege combat
« Last post by Produno on June 11, 2021, 01:33:58 PM »
Posting this here at Fallen Lord's request after mentioning it in the Discord

Thanks, this is certainly the best place to report bugs.
Help & Support / Re: About the Dothraki
« Last post by Produno on June 11, 2021, 01:31:19 PM »
Usually when the enemy retreats and gets to the end of the map, the dothraki gets stuck there for some reason. Its really annoying.

It happens on some maps for some reason, it happens sometimes when the map size in increased. Not entirely sure why though.
V7.0 / Obsidian mine storage issue
« Last post by Base Invader on June 05, 2021, 03:52:51 PM »
After building a character specifically to enable building of the mine (those material requirements are rough to do in one go), I have now built the mine.

However after running it for several weeks the Mine overseer repeatedly informs me that there is 10 Obsidian available only. Even if I receive numerous messages over the course of time telling me additional material has been mined. I believe it was intended to add this to a stockpile or you would need to run back weekly to use the material.

I think the computer specs are a moot point on this issue. But I would like to say thank you for the most excellent work on this Mod. I have been really enjoying it.

V7.0 / Cider Hall inner keep insta-death in siege combat
« Last post by l.judereed on May 11, 2021, 10:12:34 AM »
After narrowly winning a siege battle at Cider Hall, I had to face the final battle in the keep against the last defenders, seemingly NPC heroes. This was the final castle of the Westerlands, and a large number of lords were on hand, as well as the kingsguard. Upon loading into the keep interior, myself and my NPCs joining me all instantly fell dead as soon as we could begin moving, and thus immediately lost the fight and the entire castle with it.

I am uncertain if the bug was repeating; in order to prevent possibly losing again a very long siege and having to reload, I opted to retreat with only 2 or 3 enemies left and diplomatically force surrender. I do have the save still if wished for

Posting this here at Fallen Lord's request after mentioning it in the Discord
Suggestions & Discussion / castle can't defend enemy march
« Last post by LH of summerhall on May 11, 2021, 09:08:48 AM »
castle can't defend enemy march,even I got The bloody gates,my enemys still could pass through that castle to attack my Eyrie. :'(
V7.0 / Re: Unable to rescue lord from Prison in Shatterstone
« Last post by Maester Rawl on May 07, 2021, 08:44:15 PM »
Thanks for reporting the bug.
V7.0 / Giants in Dornishman party
« Last post by Regis Draven on May 03, 2021, 01:37:19 PM »
When I was near Frostfang camp after destroying free folk faction 4 giants join my party. Dornish heritage.
Help & Support / Companion relations
« Last post by lazyazy on May 01, 2021, 12:05:26 AM »
Hi,
I have a question. Is there any way to delete companions relations or their complaints? It's pretty annoying and I want to have all of them (lol).

thx for all answers