A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

• Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

• Full Version v8.0

Recent Posts

V8.0 / Xtrucj Aimzpb
« Last post by accepay on January 24, 2022, 09:21:41 PM »
kamagra cheap Pivduq icd 10 plaquenil Tqlldx of Microbiology Biozentrum.
V8.0 / Re: Possible capture bug
« Last post by Hector The Draconian on January 21, 2022, 07:16:29 PM »
So I assume there shall be no ransom for them ever if I hold them prisoner?
If I execute them will everyone hate me? (tests revealed they don't, though you do get their items cracked versions)
If  I release them will they find their way back to their original lord? (test showed they did)

And lastly, if its more work to encode in the whole "Im busy" (being uncapturable) bit, why did you do it for the other lords' companions. I feel its better when they can be captured.
V8.0 / Re: Possible capture bug
« Last post by Produno on January 20, 2022, 10:41:55 PM »
Not sure if this is intended or not, but on defeating the mountain all of his accompanying npcs were captureable like lords. None of the 'I'm busy' stuff.

Edit : Nvm, I'm told its cause I used Morgs editor.

No, its intended. They are not really that special and writing the code needed for all that to work is time consuming and time i do not have for now.
V8.0 / Possible capture bug
« Last post by Hector The Draconian on January 20, 2022, 03:45:42 PM »
Not sure if this is intended or not, but on defeating the mountain all of his accompanying npcs were captureable like lords. None of the 'I'm busy' stuff.

Edit : Nvm, I'm told its cause I used Morgs editor.

Edit2: Nope deleted module folder and reinstalled it. Still the same. So it isn't because of Morgh's.
V7.0 / Bug Report
« Last post by SuperB on January 15, 2022, 06:48:24 AM »
I noticed that every time I lay to siege to castles in Essos, the default siege map messes up my troops movements. For instance when I start the siege they move normally but once they get to this certain sport outside the castle 90% of them will just stand there which makes them easy pickings for archers. Also the few that do make it to the castle completely bypass the footmen and go right fro the archers on the wall, but usually end up getting snipped by the archers because they keep running back and forth between the portcullis and the stairs of the castle.

Has anybody experienced this bug or is it A bug that’s just unique to my game save file?
Help & Support / MOD download
« Last post by Jimmy Dean on January 14, 2022, 11:57:30 PM »
  trying to download the mod on MODDB and always getting network issues but every other mod downloads just fine is this just a isolated case or has others had this problem if its the second case will there be any fixes for such a situation?
A World of Ice and Fire / -
« Last post by Augustcetry on January 09, 2022, 07:43:12 PM »
Hi all

How do I go about putting pre made clothes like those downloaded from the user contribution area onto the base human so that I can modify them? 

Thanks

Tim
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Quest: You Win or You Die
« Last post by Kasey009 on January 03, 2022, 09:17:06 AM »
Night's Watch at all.  What to do?  I have my own faction centered at Borrowtown and am considering going to war with the North in order to reform the vidmate kingdom and launch an offensive against the Free Folk.
Help & Support / Re: The Wall has fallen...
« Last post by Kasey009 on January 03, 2022, 06:25:04 AM »
It doesn't work, if you do that you only use the picked weapon for the duration of the battle, also it used to make you lose your own equipment if you had all weapon/shield slots filled and ended the https://testmyspeed.onl/ battle without your equips.
Lets Plays and screenshots / A Dragonstone Wedding House Ellor and House Sunglass
« Last post by Desmond on November 28, 2021, 12:51:34 PM »
Lord Desmond Ellor of house Ellor became married to joining the newly appointed House Ellor and his now father in-law Lord Guncer Sunglass.