A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

• Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

• Full Version v7.11

Recent Posts

Lets Plays and screenshots / A Dragonstone Wedding House Ellor and House Sunglass
« Last post by Desmond on November 28, 2021, 12:51:34 PM »
Lord Desmond Ellor of house Ellor became married to joining the newly appointed House Ellor and his now father in-law Lord Guncer Sunglass.

The Crossroads Inn / Re: Your Own Lesser or Major House
« Last post by Desmond on November 28, 2021, 12:32:08 PM »
That sigil looks pretty cool!

Thanks so much Produno
The Crossroads Inn / Re: Your Own Lesser or Major House
« Last post by Produno on November 24, 2021, 10:32:27 AM »
That sigil looks pretty cool!
The Crossroads Inn / Your Own Lesser or Major House
« Last post by Desmond on November 11, 2021, 01:07:41 PM »
I was searching the forum for a thread like it but no luck, if there is one that already exists or if I am posting in the wrong area please let me know.
I have actually started playing ASOIAF from version six. I took over a year's hiatus and returned. This time I figured I'd really get into it so I actually sat down and designed my own house sigil.

The name of the house is Ellor, so in this thread you're welcome to post the name of your very own house, post it's sigil if you made one and a bit of back-story on what lead you to it.

Help & Support / Your Sigil On Sails
« Last post by Desmond on November 11, 2021, 12:31:15 PM »
Hello,

Is there anyway to have your house sigil on your sale?
I did load my own benner into the game that I created myself of the establishment of my own house.
A World of Ice and Fire / -
« Last post by AlexAroum on November 03, 2021, 07:56:08 PM »
I can see you're getting the hang of the wiki formatting -- just a note, section headers are supposed to start at level 2 "==", not level 1 "=", which is reserved for the title of the page. This is why your main section headers are so enormous.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: NEW RED WEDDING
« Last post by Desmond on November 02, 2021, 09:23:42 PM »
I was roleplaying right and work my way to Lordship (riverland). Then the redwedding event happen and I FREAKING MANAGE TO SAVE ROB STARK!   :D :D
He didn't die ! i was so surprise because he always dies on my last 7 playthrough. The TWINS (Frey) and DREADFORT (Bolton) is now on westerland side :D i was just amazed. Thank you modders!
young wolf Reigns!

Thanks for sharing this, I tried and failed ever so miserably!
A Song of Ice and Fire / -
« Last post by Aaronten on November 02, 2021, 02:31:11 AM »
Im sure many other Starks had mistresses, and bastard children; it may be only that Lonnel Snow was the only one acknowledged, or that he later became important. For example, we know Brandon Stark, brother of Eddard, had a relationship for some time with Barbrey Ryswell, but the lineage does not account for that because it bore no notable fruits.

However, the name "Wylla" surely seems to be a direct reference, as you said.
Other Games / -
« Last post by Aaronten on October 24, 2021, 07:40:51 PM »
So we can play with the random new world, but it will make editing the save games impossible. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Otherwise I wont be using it.
A World of Ice and Fire / -
« Last post by Phillipjer on September 16, 2021, 07:09:43 PM »
I pretty much know every faction bonus but I was having a hard time remembering what was the font bonus especially after they have been changed and I don't play each faction evenly.

I looked on the site and searched the forums but could not find the info.

Is there a place that list them or can you tell me what they are ?