Suggestions for Bannerlord - AWOIAF.
(https://i.imgur.com/r00JzDH.png)Part 1 : Night Watch.
1) Add an option to join the Night Watch. (also add an option when being captured to be sent to the watch with a party of random prisoniers lead by some guards, that might be attacked on the road to the wall , also maybe adding some actions to do when in captivity, like rebel , and try to kill all the guards in the night , or try to run),
Also keeping in mind when joining the Night Watch on your own, getting some bonuses (like bonus gear or more relations/influence with the night watch and houses that were in good relations with the player when joining the watch) , otherwise if joining the Night Watch by being captured , getting less gear and getting less influence/relations with the Watch.
2) Ranking up in the Night Watch.
(Doing quest/tasks to gain points to gain a higher position in the Night Watch. (also gaining better gear , and maybe gettng the LongClaw when reaching a higher rank?) , maybe even ranking to some rank when we can lead our own Castle on the wall , and upgrade it. (also maybe being able to unite the whole Night Watch to gain its lost glory)
3) The Wall Upgrades.
(as a leader of the castle, when ranking to the high position , we can gain an acces to upgrade the castle and the part of the wall where we are)
(upgrades, some of them includes also mechanics that can be introduced to the game)
- upgrading the Elveator (which may reduce the time getting from the castle to the location beyond the wall.)
- upgrading the wooden posts on the wall (adding new positions for archers/catapults/balistas)
- upgrading the wall defence resoureces (adding positions for barrels with oil/iron and places for stacks with arrows/bolts.)
- upgrading the gate (upgrade the tunnel gate from wood to iron to cold raw steel. , inreasing its health)
- upgrade the wall scythe (the one that cuted dozens of wildlings)
4) New Actions/Mechanics for Lord Commanders
- Being able to send ravens for recruits and resources to different lords of the realm (getting more from lords that are in good realtions and less from lords in bad realations)
- Being able to send expeditions beyond the wall to explore locations (also making most of the locations beyond the wall hidden at the begining of the game) (expeditions could lead to finding resources , or setting camps beyond the wall,
camps type can vary from : Fish/Wood/Intel Gathering posts, where fish and wood could bring us resources over time, and intel giving us information on what is the current power of the wildings (the more intel posts the more accurate being the information)
(also giving us the option to choose which type of post we want , and being able to upgrade them to higher tier for more profit)
- Lead an global expedition beyond the wall (like the one in the movie , when leading a massive army beyond the wall, to siege different locations)
5) Castle Upgrades
(ok this ones are more tricky , and i thing some of them can be added also to the game to other castles , not only the Night Watch.)
- Build/Upgrade Hunting Huts (to gain daily food)
- Build/Upgrade Ship Docks (only on castles near the sea) (gain daily food/recruit people)
- Build/Upgrade Smith (gain a better gear for units, upgrading the smith could upgrade the armor for more advanced unit tiers.)
- Build/Upgrades the Ravens cells (can ask for recruits/resources more often) - this is a new mechanic that i want to propose, having to do more things when leading a castle, its to have some actions to do when being in the lead. (also im suggestig not to have much villages to whom we can recruit people , to be able to fullfill that mechanic)
- Upgrade the training grounds (level up the new recruits faster/also gain more recruits from nearby villages)
- Build /Upgrade Stone Masons Manor (this buildings are ment to reduce building time of other buildings , requires recruits to be assigned to building as stone masons)Below are some edited images of ideas described above
1) Stone Mason Manor
Besides that i added two main branches MANAGE and ACTIONS. (Actions being the ones that a castle can make that i described above)
2) Raven Cells
3) Rangers Post
This are only some of my suggestions, i might post more of them in the future.
=) il add more images with coresponding art to show where or how some of the ideas can be released.