A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

• Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

• Full Version v7.11

Recent Posts

A World of Ice and Fire / Early game guides
« Last post by Ah_Zhou on July 03, 2021, 11:27:21 AM »
Are there any early game guides for this mod? I haven't played in a several years due to bad PC specs and now that I've downloaded this again I expect there were a lot of changes. I did a blind early game earlier and kept getting 1 shot every time I try to do battles.
Help & Support / Re: Lost Good Master
« Last post by Rams on June 22, 2021, 11:51:32 PM »
it should be a way to catch back after insulting him ,  beating him in battle or a cooldown or anything but not "never again", i didn't know that its irrecuperable , in my early game i did a quick travel to Qohor i insulted him without knowing what its really mean and left essos now im on day 600 i want to have some unsullied and its impossible , its like there is no unsullied on AWOIAF mod ..., its not smart i think , so please do something on V8 about him.
V7.0 / Robb Stark switch to Reverlands
« Last post by Rams on June 22, 2021, 06:41:12 AM »
in my game, The Reverlans faction was eliminated , no more castle/city on the map , so after that frome time to time , i got a big screen message telling " Reverland rebellion took back their land" that its ok but robb stark with all his fiefs switch automatically to reverland faction ,

so in the Note/Faction/The North it always say The North ruled by Robb Stark
but on Note/Characters/Robb Stark, he becomes Robb Stark from the reverlands ...   and there is no more robb stark from the north 

another problem he is my lich lord , and  i can't more find Robb Stark "from the north"  if i need to break my vasality 
as robb stark become "Robb stark frome Reversland" when i talk to him he talk like he's another lord , even if i try to be his vassal , he answer me that im already a vassal of another lord "Robb stark" ... 

i need to load my last save every time it happened , when i load then it no more happens but its reported, i think its like a bugged event that has like 30% to be aliatory activated or something ...

i dont save every 10 minute so every time its hapend i loose all what i did after i saved ...

any one had already had that problem ?

any solutions ?

someone know if i let it happens he will be switched back to the north later ?
V7.0 / White harbor castle siege
« Last post by Rams on June 22, 2021, 01:10:57 AM »
defence troops spawn on a inaccessible area = endless siege .
Help & Support / Archers/Cavalry Tactic Formation
« Last post by Rams on June 22, 2021, 01:04:25 AM »
i want to know if its possible to have the "formation option" ( square, shield wall etc ) work for achers

i play with 700 units capacity on battle ground , i want to be able to have 100/150 archer on my army without having the formation problem ( archers can only be on one rank of 1 archer , so when its 100 or 150 they form a very long rank of archers and that the problem its always ruinning all my battle tactics,  and when the enemy have 100 or more cavalry the battle look like 1 very long rank takings half of the map vs another one , only because of archer formation / cavalry

so please i want to know if its possible to do something to have the "formation menu" work with archers/cavalry too

thanks a lot
V7.0 / Re: castle can't defend enemy march
« Last post by Maester Rawl on June 21, 2021, 01:07:14 PM »
castle can't defend enemy march,even I got The bloody gates,my enemys still could pass through that castle to attack my Eyrie. :'(

This is a bit of a limitation with Warband in general. There's been one or two mods that have that feature.
A World of Ice and Fire / Quest: You Win or You Die
« Last post by Monty on June 13, 2021, 01:14:44 AM »
The Wiki says there is a Quest through Rumors called "You Win or You Die" and that is needs to be found.
Is this quest still in the Mod?  I have played this Mod for about 300 hours and I have completed ever other
quest.. But I can not find this one.  I have searched everywhere, and posted several places but no one seems
to know if this quest is still in the mod. 
V7.0 / Re: Obsidian mine storage issue
« Last post by Produno on June 11, 2021, 03:16:02 PM »
For V8 i have reduced the timber amount required by 10, this should help with the inventory situation. I have also added a fix for the obsidian not stacking when it should.
V7.0 / Re: Cider Hall inner keep insta-death in siege combat
« Last post by Produno on June 11, 2021, 01:33:58 PM »
Posting this here at Fallen Lord's request after mentioning it in the Discord

Thanks, this is certainly the best place to report bugs.
Help & Support / Re: About the Dothraki
« Last post by Produno on June 11, 2021, 01:31:19 PM »
Usually when the enemy retreats and gets to the end of the map, the dothraki gets stuck there for some reason. Its really annoying.

It happens on some maps for some reason, it happens sometimes when the map size in increased. Not entirely sure why though.