A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

• Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

• Full Version v7.11

Recent Posts

Help & Support / The Wall has fallen...
« Last post by Lano on July 28, 2021, 09:12:52 AM »
The Free Folk have taken the Wall and the Night's Watch has been greatly reduced.  It hasn't helped that the North have been fighting with the Night's Watch at all.  What to do?  I have my own faction centered at Borrowtown and am considering going to war with the North in order to reform the kingdom and launch an offensive against the Free Folk in order to fix defenses for the impending Undead invasion, and to stop the North from undercutting what little Night Watch remain.  What do you guys think?
V7.0 / Several bugs
« Last post by Slava on July 26, 2021, 06:09:17 PM »
Several bugs with last Steam version, as far as I understand, it is 7.12 now.
System: MacOS BigSur (yes i exist   :) )
Steam mod version: last,  as far as I understand, it is 7.12 now.
Installed additionally: Shaders patch (from here https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/downloads/awoiaf-shaders-patch) and russian language.
1. When letter about the mutiny at Craster Castle came to me, Jon Snow was being held captive by the wildlings. When I went to the prison to release him, it turned out that his face had changed (perhaps only his hair and facial hair). In general, he became bald lol.
2. A problem with wolf den: when I went there for the dire wolf some of the wolves had no texture or were invisible. After I destroyed all the visible wolves, the invisible ones continued to bite me and I could not harm them, although I noticed that my companions were fighting with something invisible.

Help & Support / Re: Archers/Cavalry Tactic Formation
« Last post by Bjorn on July 26, 2021, 05:49:10 PM »
You could just select archers with number 2 and then select square formation. Use F2 so they stand closer. Then select infantry and spearmen 1 SHIFT 4 and place them in front with Ranks formation so the archers are secure. Then select Cavalary (3) and charge the enemy from a flank
A World of Ice and Fire / Westerland Pikemen seem to have a problem
« Last post by Gwendolen on July 22, 2021, 05:04:05 AM »
Are the Westerlands Pikemen meant to only carry swords and no shield? I assume it's not intended, is it a problem only I am having? Any help would be appreciated. If it is intended, why do Pikemen not carry pikes?
Help & Support / Marry a queen
« Last post by Enterpride on July 21, 2021, 12:31:49 AM »
Hello !

I am playing with the latest version of the mod.

However in versikon 6.0 it is said in the patchnotes that it was possible to marry the queens.

However, when I speak with La Reine du Val, she tells me that she has other plans for her children.

Is there something I missed?

Thank you in advance !
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Noble clothes
« Last post by Bjorn on July 17, 2021, 08:55:11 PM »
That one has the stormlands horn, perhaps with the faction blacksmith? You must choose stormlander at the beggining of the game or have a 75+ relations with them to access the faction blacksmith
Other Games / Re: The Forest
« Last post by Maester Rawl on July 09, 2021, 12:36:25 AM »
Anyone else played it? I bought it today and had a little go on it. Gets a little boring after a while but the idea is pretty cool.

It shines with friends. Watched a lets play of it.
Other Games / -
« Last post by Vanessacic on July 08, 2021, 11:52:13 AM »
I had the game, it is good. I got a lot of achievements. But just the crafting was slow. Some things go fast but making ingots takes forever. Or metal tools. Even with speed up it can take a while.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Early game guides
« Last post by Bjorn on July 05, 2021, 05:32:42 PM »
Not guides, but youll find on youtube a few playthrougs if you just type AWOIAF 7.1
V7.0 / Dirk has no Banner!
« Last post by thenextking on July 05, 2021, 01:23:29 AM »
If you give a fief to Dirk, your screen constantly shows a message of error. Apparently, there is a problem with his banner.

Also, checking the banners of other companions, I noticed that Sylva uses the same banner of Symon Santagar of Dorne.

I didn't see anything about this stuff in the changelog of version 8.0, so I came here to inform it.

Also, Reed Matter and Princess Khiarai chose the same banner of you.

I haven't tested kurleket and Sam, or my own son/daughter.