A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

• Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

• Full Version v7.11

Recent Posts

V7.0 / Several bugs
« Last post by Slava on July 26, 2021, 06:09:17 PM »
Several bugs with last Steam version, as far as I understand, it is 7.12 now.
System: MacOS BigSur (yes i exist   :) )
Steam mod version: last,  as far as I understand, it is 7.12 now.
Installed additionally: Shaders patch (from here https://www.moddb.com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire/downloads/awoiaf-shaders-patch) and russian language.
1. When letter about the mutiny at Craster Castle came to me, Jon Snow was being held captive by the wildlings. When I went to the prison to release him, it turned out that his face had changed (perhaps only his hair and facial hair). In general, he became bald lol.
2. A problem with wolf den: when I went there for the dire wolf some of the wolves had no texture or were invisible. After I destroyed all the visible wolves, the invisible ones continued to bite me and I could not harm them, although I noticed that my companions were fighting with something invisible.

Help & Support / Re: Archers/Cavalry Tactic Formation
« Last post by Bjorn on July 26, 2021, 05:49:10 PM »
You could just select archers with number 2 and then select square formation. Use F2 so they stand closer. Then select infantry and spearmen 1 SHIFT 4 and place them in front with Ranks formation so the archers are secure. Then select Cavalary (3) and charge the enemy from a flank
A World of Ice and Fire / Westerland Pikemen seem to have a problem
« Last post by Gwendolen on July 22, 2021, 05:04:05 AM »
Are the Westerlands Pikemen meant to only carry swords and no shield? I assume it's not intended, is it a problem only I am having? Any help would be appreciated. If it is intended, why do Pikemen not carry pikes?
Help & Support / Marry a queen
« Last post by Enterpride on July 21, 2021, 12:31:49 AM »
Hello !

I am playing with the latest version of the mod.

However in versikon 6.0 it is said in the patchnotes that it was possible to marry the queens.

However, when I speak with La Reine du Val, she tells me that she has other plans for her children.

Is there something I missed?

Thank you in advance !
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Noble clothes
« Last post by Bjorn on July 17, 2021, 08:55:11 PM »
That one has the stormlands horn, perhaps with the faction blacksmith? You must choose stormlander at the beggining of the game or have a 75+ relations with them to access the faction blacksmith
Other Games / Re: The Forest
« Last post by Maester Rawl on July 09, 2021, 12:36:25 AM »
Anyone else played it? I bought it today and had a little go on it. Gets a little boring after a while but the idea is pretty cool.

It shines with friends. Watched a lets play of it.
Other Games / -
« Last post by Vanessacic on July 08, 2021, 11:52:13 AM »
I had the game, it is good. I got a lot of achievements. But just the crafting was slow. Some things go fast but making ingots takes forever. Or metal tools. Even with speed up it can take a while.
A World of Ice and Fire / Re: Early game guides
« Last post by Bjorn on July 05, 2021, 05:32:42 PM »
Not guides, but youll find on youtube a few playthrougs if you just type AWOIAF 7.1
V7.0 / Dirk has no Banner!
« Last post by thenextking on July 05, 2021, 01:23:29 AM »
If you give a fief to Dirk, your screen constantly shows a message of error. Apparently, there is a problem with his banner.

Also, checking the banners of other companions, I noticed that Sylva uses the same banner of Symon Santagar of Dorne.

I didn't see anything about this stuff in the changelog of version 8.0, so I came here to inform it.

Also, Reed Matter and Princess Khiarai chose the same banner of you.

I haven't tested kurleket and Sam, or my own son/daughter.
A World of Ice and Fire / Early game guides
« Last post by Ah_Zhou on July 03, 2021, 11:27:21 AM »
Are there any early game guides for this mod? I haven't played in a several years due to bad PC specs and now that I've downloaded this again I expect there were a lot of changes. I did a blind early game earlier and kept getting 1 shot every time I try to do battles.