Loader
logo

Volunteering for Italian translation

Started by Falconian, August 14, 2014, 09:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Being Italian-American and loving this mod I came to offer my sword in vassallage as a scribe so I can translate the mod to Italian.
As soon as the mod is in a stable version it shouldn't take me much time to do it, providing you can provide any NPC-related files you modded (i.e. custom dialogues? if there are any).

Should you decide to hire my sword I made a speech for the occasion.
"Night gathers, and now my translation begins. It shall not end until my death.
I shall make no mistakes, hold no bugs, father no cozurs. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
I shall live and die at my computer chair. I am the keyboard in the darkness. I am the watcher of the grammar.
I am the shield that guards the mod from cozur's fake accounts.
I pledge my life and honor to Pruduno, for this night and all the nights to come."

Due to being of noble birth I already have a banner for my lord status:

What do you say, my liedge?

Heheh, good one :)

Of course, once the mod is more 'final' you can translate into any language you like :).

Maybe some people would also like your banner ;p

Great news, thank you.
The Italian community will be happy for this  :D :D

For easier and faster translation I advice to use transifex and Swyter script, for example there is already italian warband translation complete and other italian translation in progress with them:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/warband/

Now I'm playing ACOK that is very beautiful but heavy bugged and also always crash on linux after latest warband update.
I'll probably try this mod on linux today. Or is already know that is not working or with incompatible shader? (not opengl)

Quote from: Fantu on September 21, 2014, 01:40:42 PM
For easier and faster translation I advice to use transifex and Swyter script, for example there is already italian warband translation complete and other italian translation in progress with them:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/warband/

Now I'm playing ACOK that is very beautiful but heavy bugged and also always crash on linux after latest warband update.
I'll probably try this mod on linux today. Or is already know that is not working or with incompatible shader? (not opengl)

Well i'd wait just a little before downloading, as the current version is more for testing than playing.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview