Loader
logo

Robb Stark switch to Reverlands

Started by Rams, June 22, 2021, 06:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
in my game, The Reverlans faction was eliminated , no more castle/city on the map , so after that frome time to time , i got a big screen message telling " Reverland rebellion took back their land" that its ok but robb stark with all his fiefs switch automatically to reverland faction ,

so in the Note/Faction/The North it always say The North ruled by Robb Stark
but on Note/Characters/Robb Stark, he becomes Robb Stark from the reverlands ...   and there is no more robb stark from the north 

another problem he is my lich lord , and  i can't more find Robb Stark "from the north"  if i need to break my vasality 
as robb stark become "Robb stark frome Reversland" when i talk to him he talk like he's another lord , even if i try to be his vassal , he answer me that im already a vassal of another lord "Robb stark" ... 

i need to load my last save every time it happened , when i load then it no more happens but its reported, i think its like a bugged event that has like 30% to be aliatory activated or something ...

i dont save every 10 minute so every time its hapend i loose all what i did after i saved ...

any one had already had that problem ?

any solutions ?

someone know if i let it happens he will be switched back to the north later ?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview