Loader
logo

Lords

Started by Funsir, April 06, 2021, 05:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 06, 2021, 05:07:35 PM Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 05:16:00 PM by Funsir
Hello and thank you for all the wonderful work on this Mod.

-Lords tend to be glitchy. The biggest case seems to be when a faction is eliminated the lords will often flock to the household castle. They will remain loyal to the eliminated faction.

-On Castles and Cities home screen the faction ruler is often attributed to the wrong lords name. If this is happing then sending an emissary or letter to a lord is bugged too. The reply will come back from a different name then it was sent to. Its as if all the names lords shift on some unseen list.

-Kings landing's Throne room has dead spaces. When besieging the castle after taking the town the throne room cannot be completed; two of the five guards will spawn in an unseen location and cannot be killed.

-Dragonstone city has a balcony spaces where enemy troops will spawn during a siege but the balcony is not accessible. 

-Robb stark can be glitchy- During one playthrough he came back from the dead after I had eliminated the north but a rebellion restarted the faction. During another playthrough it was said he died during the red wedding but lived the rest of the game at Winterfell acting like an npc.

I am new to the forum. I hope I am not repeating what has already been said and that it is relevant to the current addition. I have not been able to see all of the change logs as I am just starting to follow. I rebooted the current version from Steam.

Thanks again for all the work....Love this mod.

P.s

I did find the change log and didn't necessarily see any of these fixes.
Also there is no chest in Dragonstone throne room.

Quote from: Funsir on April 06, 2021, 05:07:35 PM

I am new to the forum. I hope I am not repeating what has already been said and that it is relevant to the current addition. I have not been able to see all of the change logs as I am just starting to follow. I rebooted the current version from Steam.

Nope, these are perfect, thanks!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview