A World of Ice and Fire Forums

News:

• Welcome to the Forums for the A World of Ice and Fire Modification for Mount&Blade.

Please register to view extra boards and access special features.
    Be sure to check back here often for all new updates and information.

• Full Version v7.11

Author Topic: Faction Banners  (Read 272 times)

Ben

on: March 05, 2021, 12:11:05 AM
This is a supper minor add-on that would help make the aesthetics of the game better,. My suggestion is that fun future updates ; factions in the display menu that don’t have a colourful banner (Volantis, Bravos, Pentos, Free Folk, etc), could maybe be updated to look better.

Also a simple, and logical change for the banners of the North/Riverands  is that after the red wedding event happens, if you save Robb stark, the banners of the North/Riverlands should stay the same in the faction menu.

However, if you fail/decide not to save Robb Stark, then the Riverlands banner should be House Frey and the North banner should be House Bolton in order to  better reflect the current rulers of those factions.

Some other person suggestions, the siege for Hardhome  has a major bug where your troops get stuck  running at the wall due to the Wildling troops amassing under the wall platform.

Also, the recruitment for troops is weird, one time I asked for 40 Westerlands recruits, instead for 30 Westerlands  peasants and 10 vale peasants for some odd reason?

Finally another bug that I encountered in the previous version and that is still in the current version has to do with recruiting rescued prisoners. If I end up forgetting to put my companions at the top of my party, the prisoner stacks all  remain at 1 for EVERY TROOP!

Offline Produno

• AWOIAF Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lord Commander
  • AWOIAF Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Faction: The North
Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 12:05:39 PM

Finally another bug that I encountered in the previous version and that is still in the current version has to do with recruiting rescued prisoners. If I end up forgetting to put my companions at the top of my party, the prisoner stacks all  remain at 1 for EVERY TROOP!

This was fixed in one of the last updates. Are you sure you are playing a new game on the latest version?