Loader
logo

The Forest

Started by Produno, June 08, 2014, 10:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone else played it? I bought it today and had a little go on it. Gets a little boring after a while but the idea is pretty cool.

Checked out the trailer, and it looks like Minecraft + Skyrim, but 100% more depressing.

Sort of :). Its meant to be a survival horror. They plan to add co op which should be pretty fun.

Those graphics are spectacular!! But the game play looks... creepy and something i just wouldn't play. If warband had those graphics!

The graphics aint all that when playing tbh, and it takes a super computer to run on max.

Ahh well that's what i figured. My brother was standing behind me when i watched a trailer and as soon as the ... whatever those things were came on, he said "Nope... not getting that  ;D

I had the game, it is good. I got a lot of achievements. But just the crafting was slow. Some things go fast but making ingots takes forever. Or metal tools. Even with speed up it can take a while.

Quote from: Produno on June 08, 2014, 10:30:06 PM
Anyone else played it? I bought it today and had a little go on it. Gets a little boring after a while but the idea is pretty cool.

It shines with friends. Watched a lets play of it.

I liked this game, I'm probably not very picky

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview