Loader
logo

Possible capture bug

Started by Hector The Draconian, January 20, 2022, 03:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 20, 2022, 03:45:42 PM Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:17:32 PM by Hector The Draconian
Not sure if this is intended or not, but on defeating the mountain all of his accompanying npcs were captureable like lords. None of the 'I'm busy' stuff.

Edit : Nvm, I'm told its cause I used Morgs editor.

Edit2: Nope deleted module folder and reinstalled it. Still the same. So it isn't because of Morgh's.

Quote from: Hector The Draconian on January 20, 2022, 03:45:42 PM
Not sure if this is intended or not, but on defeating the mountain all of his accompanying npcs were captureable like lords. None of the 'I'm busy' stuff.

Edit : Nvm, I'm told its cause I used Morgs editor.

No, its intended. They are not really that special and writing the code needed for all that to work is time consuming and time i do not have for now.

January 21, 2022, 07:16:29 PM #2 Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:35:14 PM by Hector The Draconian
So I assume there shall be no ransom for them ever if I hold them prisoner?
If I execute them will everyone hate me? (tests revealed they don't, though you do get their items cracked versions)
If  I release them will they find their way back to their original lord? (test showed they did)

And lastly, if its more work to encode in the whole "Im busy" (being uncapturable) bit, why did you do it for the other lords' companions. I feel its better when they can be captured.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview