Loader
logo

BUG FILES

Started by Triandalff, September 22, 2020, 09:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
PRODUNO i had a 400 day game on 7.0 and i overwrite these files to my files of 7.0 and now my save doesnt open. i press it to open and the game close with an error message <<load error: invalid number of troops:2774>> what do i do to fix this? it takes a lot of time to reah 400 days you know and i really dont want to lose it. i could re download the v. 7.0 and keep my save but you dont even have a link for it anymore only for 7.1... so if you can tell me how to fix this or give me a link to download 7.0 again please

Quote from: Triandalff on September 22, 2020, 09:17:09 AM
PRODUNO i had a 400 day game on 7.0 and i overwrite these files to my files of 7.0 and now my save doesnt open. i press it to open and the game close with an error message <<load error: invalid number of troops:2774>> what do i do to fix this? it takes a lot of time to reah 400 days you know and i really dont want to lose it. i could re download the v. 7.0 and keep my save but you dont even have a link for it anymore only for 7.1... so if you can tell me how to fix this or give me a link to download 7.0 again please

You will need to revert to a previous version. You can download it from ModDB.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview