Loader
logo

Map is not visible.

Started by Cincinnatus, August 05, 2020, 11:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello there, i just started to play this mod and although I enjoyed it very much, there's a problem that damages my enjoyment. When I finished the introduction part, I jumped to the game map but it was like wholly foggy, castles, cities, armies etc. were not visible. When the mouse was on a spot, I was able to see their names however. I tried to play with different camera angles ant at first it worked. But when I reach to the skirts of a mountain, an island or sea, it became foggy again. ( I cannot see anything about essos, or islands of the westeros.) I don't know how i can fix that, would be great if you can help. Thanks again.

Day 31, I'm next to the Oldtown and my mouse is on the spot.

Hmm, ive never seen this issue before. What OS are you using, windows? Mac? What warband version and mod version? Have you used any submods or modified any files?

Ah sorry, i thought i wrote them before. it's windows 7, warband version is 1.174 from steam and awoiaf 6.1. i also had the same problem with older versions of the mod. i only played acok mod and didn't use any submods neither with acok nor awoiaf. A friend of mine once told me that he had the same problem but it gone well while playing. ( not heavy one like this one probably.) Not sure what to do, i tried different things but no solution :/

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview