Loader
logo

Starting my own kingdom troops and more

Started by Nella_JT, July 30, 2020, 12:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So i started my own kingdom. saw the wildlings capture one of the NW castles. Took my army up there and boom i now own a castle. It gave me options about how my armys would like to be. so large army with lots of low level or a small army with all high level. maybe somewhere between? have people done all the combinations and seen which is best? i like the sound of having a small but highly trained army but will this really hurt me in the long run. or is it better to go somewhere in the middle.

If you want a low-cost garrison, you can go with the 2nd tier Stormlander infantry. A decent weekly cost (divided in half for garrison), you can put 1000 in there and it's highly, highly, highly unlikely the enemy will ever attack it, and if they do you have a super trooper for siege battles because their weapon is shorter than an arming sword, so they can actually swing it.

Or you can just stick, 1000 unsullied in there, but that would cost 1.5 million, so no lol

Either be Stormlander (best choice, decent knights, TERRIFIC infantry, decent archers), and infantry rule the game, or keep the Stormlands alive, not easy unless you become their vassal.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview