Loader
logo

Bugs in Beta 7.3

Started by Mr. Drextic, February 20, 2015, 07:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 20, 2015, 07:54:11 PM Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:12:37 AM by Produno
After I test the game for some minutes I found some bugs,not many but you'll see.
At the character creation section it shows unable to find mesh narf_early_transitional_long and unable to find mesh cor_herald. fixed in Beta 7.4
The body meshes need to be fixed,is not a bug,but it looks weird,especially for the Dothraki.
When I bought the Greyjoy leather armor and equipped it to my character it looked white?
When the game started,at the first minute House Arryn declared war to the Tully's and Bravos to the Lannister's(I think that diplomacy in the game needs some changes).
When I arrive at Bear Keep and pressed "Take a walk at the courtyard" the game froze and I had to close it. My mistake.

Here are some new bugs that I found:
When I arrived at Storms End and entered the great hall this errors shown:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -I; LINE NO:2:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_asses_suitor. (X2)

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2173: Invalid Tropp ID: -I; LINE N0:3:
At script: npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_asses_suitor. (X3)

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid Faction ID: -I; LINE NO:10:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Faction ID: -I; LINE NO:2:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2173: Invalid Troop ID: -I; LINE NO:3:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid Troop ID: -I; LINE NO:10:
fixed in Beta 7.4

Most NPC's in the towns,castles and villages are acting weird.
In King's Landing great hall there are two Boros Blount and two Ser Preston Greenfield. fixed in Beta 7.4
In Dreadfort some part of the walls are missing.
In Bloody Gate some part of the walls are missing and there are nowhere to be found any NPC or soldier.
Stormlands Man at Arms shield are white shining?
Lord Leyton Hightower,Lord Selwyn Tarth,Ser Bryan Fossoway and Lord Mace Tyrrel have no body? - Fixed Beta 7.4

When I arrived on Casterly Rock and enetered the great hall these errors shown:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Faction ID: -I; LINE NO:2:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2173: Invalid Troop ID: -I; LINE NO:3:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid Faction ID: -I; LINE NO:10:

I can only enter the Twins from one side(the right one from the south and the left one from the north)
Riverland Man at Arms shield are shining white?
Southshield,Old Oak,Golden Grove and Rose Road belongs to the Reach not to the Westerlands(also in the game Golden Grove is written Golden grove).
Hardhome has no icon on the map,just only the banner. fixed in Beta 7.4
Lord Randyll Tarly,Ser Mark Mullendore and generally many lords of the Reach have no body.-fixed in Beta 7.4
The helmet of the Stark troops has some kind of a mesh problem(not sure why).

The new Greyjoy armors and helmets that have been added need some fixes(something is wrong with the meshes).
Plate Helm also has a problem(I think the meshes again).
Kite Shield is shining?

When I arrived in Myr's marketplace and went into the horse markeplace these errors shown:
Unable to find mesh camel 1
Unable to find mesh camel 2
Unable to find mesh camel 3
Unable to find mesh camel 4
Unable to find mesh camel 5

fixed in Beta 7.4

When I arrived at Bear Keep and pressed "Take a walk to the courtyard" I spawned inside a lake and the keep was ''flying'' in the sky(hahaha  :P)
Small round shield is shining?
At the Bear's Keep great hall the objects are "all around the place".

That's all for now,I also want to thank Produno for letting me test the Beta 7.3 and Beta 7.4  and also for doing his best to improve the gameplay!

(Custom commander works good for me).

February 21, 2015, 08:19:56 PM #1 Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:31:18 PM by Produno
Bugs from my other reports are still in game and I found new ones:

get_object failed for mesh: westeros_ruined_castle_grey x3 when starting a new game - fixed beta 7.4

personal note: from looking through the cheatmenu there is A LOT of items that you can probably get rid of, many redundant armours, shields, weapons (so many different arming swords w/ different stats as well as longswords, broadswords, long and short arming swords and bastard swords), regular clothes. Only thing you can use more of are mittens/gloves/ and gauntlets
I would buff the unique armours and helms so they are better than the common ones as well as faction specific shields while removing some common shields
This is an ongoing thing, hence my post in the sub forum. I shall get to them all eventually.
Redwyne: House Redwyne didn't have an ancesteral blade, I would change this to Dawn for House Dayne, Heartsbane for House Tarly, Lady Forlorn for House Corbray, Orphan Maker for House Roxton, Red Rain for House Drumm, Nightfall for House Harlaw, Brightroar the lost Lannister Blade, or Vigiliance for House Hightower
I know you said you can't do this but it's worth mentioning again, making the Icon's appear better for everything, so players can easily differentiate what is good and what is not, after a while of scrolling over every piece of armour or weapon the numbers all seem to blur for me as I got more tired (idk what is different here but in Cozurs mod it seems like Icons have less blur around them and are more defined)

cheat menu bugs:
unable to find mesh narf_early_transitional_long - fixed Beta 7.4
unable to find mesh cor_herald
unable to find mesh no_head

I would remove all the walkers from castles as there are so many pathfinding issues w/ them, here's a list of castles w/ walker problems:
Bloody Gate you spawn on a cliff (not sure if it's intended)
Banefort
Hornvale
Dreadfort
Hammerhorn
Last Hearth
East Watch by the Sea
Shadow Tower
Hardholm (has no map icon, walkers are fine)
Ten Towers
Deepwood Motte
Bear Island (spawn under water)
Feastfires
Stonehelm
Wyl
Yronwood
Skyreach
Blackmont
Uplands
Hellholt
Salt Shore
The Tor
Lemonwood

almost all reach lords (Renly faction) when talking to them or entering their castles you can only see their heads, no armour, can see through their body to the shields on their backs only Renly is visible, here are the ones I found:
Lord Paramount Mace Tyrell
Lord Garlan Tyrell
Lord Fossoway
Lord Tarth
Lord Connington
Lord Grimm
Lord Mullendore
Lord Hightower
Lord Tarly
Ser Balon Swann
Lord Carron
- fixed Beta 7.4

Dick Crabb, Ser Creighton Longbough, and Shagga are all almost naked when you find them
Maester Qyburn, Qyburn is not a master, he was thrown out of the citadel and lost his chain, he's just a very skilled medic

When Joffrey is in Kings Landing there are still multiples of each Kingsguard spawning in the great hall (might have to many spawn points or something in the room) - fixed Beta 7.4

Varys, I call uncle on this guest, every time I go to Sunspear to sell my happy dreams like he says to do (I'v talked to everyone about 5 times even the guards and merchants) I just can't seem to find the spy

Towns with broken spawns:
Barrowtown when you take a walk everyone spawns in an invisible box and the castle is in the air
Riverrun when you take a walk everyone spawns in an invisible box but you are in the town
Gulltown when you take a walk the sky is all fractured and the town is elevated so you can see under all the buildings
Highgarden when you take a walk everyone spawns in an invisible box
These are all half finished which will be removed before Beta 7 final.

is there an option to turn off companion complaints? I won a battle and one of the companions immediatly complained instead of saying how great everyone was, was annoying. - they have very low thresholds, so although they complain its unlikely they will leave.

thats all for now (reminder that there are still bugs from my earlier reports as well)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview