Loader
logo

You Did a Really Great Job!

Started by Lucerys, September 08, 2019, 09:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As we near the twilight of Warband, I've been playing a lot of mods waiting for Bannerlord. I just want to praise you. You did a fantastic job! IMO the best mod out there.

Recreating the GoT world was an astounding effort in itself. But aside from that this is great Warband. The factions seem distinct. I dont agree with all the troop trees but they feel like factions and have distinct looks. The battles are what I love most. The AI works well. Been playing another mod and it really seems to have two flavors. Enemy sits doing nothing or charges. Doesnt feel like a real battle just a big melee. The maps are also better than most. Other mods are too hilly or have a river blocking movement or way too small. Sometimes havent even made the lines before the enemy is on top of us (because all they do is charge). Your battles are epic and fun and feel like two armies meeting on the field.  You also didnt try and reinvent the wheel  by changing all the weapons and armor mechanics so some villager with a stick isnt taking down knights.

I just wanted to thank you for your effort and the hours of enjoyment youve given me the past few years

I think I watched most of your YouTube playthrough of this mod. I'm always glad to see people appreciating AWoIaF as the challenging and unique mod that it is. Cheers.

Quote from: Lucerys on September 08, 2019, 09:00:08 PM
As we near the twilight of Warband, I've been playing a lot of mods waiting for Bannerlord. I just want to praise you. You did a fantastic job! IMO the best mod out there.

Recreating the GoT world was an astounding effort in itself. But aside from that this is great Warband. The factions seem distinct. I dont agree with all the troop trees but they feel like factions and have distinct looks. The battles are what I love most. The AI works well. Been playing another mod and it really seems to have two flavors. Enemy sits doing nothing or charges. Doesnt feel like a real battle just a big melee. The maps are also better than most. Other mods are too hilly or have a river blocking movement or way too small. Sometimes havent even made the lines before the enemy is on top of us (because all they do is charge). Your battles are epic and fun and feel like two armies meeting on the field.  You also didnt try and reinvent the wheel  by changing all the weapons and armor mechanics so some villager with a stick isnt taking down knights.

I just wanted to thank you for your effort and the hours of enjoyment youve given me the past few years

A lot of effort has been put into this modification by not just myself but from many others too, so it's nice to see appreciative posts like this.

Thankyou for playing :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview