Loader
logo

Defeated Kingdom's Lords

Started by viperswhip, July 17, 2019, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 17, 2019, 09:33:12 PM Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 10:58:18 PM by viperswhip
So, in my last game, the Riverlands were being totally destroyed by the Reach, and I was destroying the Reach, it was kind of a funny game of they take it from the Riverlands and I take it from them. Not as a vassal of the Riverlands but my own House of Wensington.

Then I got a note that the Riverlands had been defeated. I tried recruiting all the Upstanding or Martial Lords before that defeat and though they were only down to Maidenpool, only Vance and Blackwood joined me. I kind of expected the other Lords to flock to me once the faction was defeated since I now owned dozens of fiefs that were unclaimed. Nope, they are just gone from the game. Is this a bug or a "feature" of this mod?

And just to add a question instead of making a new thread. How do I raise commoner trust? Doing village quests? I normally don't bother but if that will keep me from losing relations I will spend the first few weeks doing those quests instead of enlisting.

I've increased commoner trust by helping a caravan being attacked.

It would be cool if there was a bend the knee option in my current playthrough dragonstone has been obliterated yet their lords flock to my castle and never defect

Afair lords don't join other factions as long as static wars are activated. You can turn off static wars in reports menu.

Might be that lords join other faction after some time (like former kings do if I remember correctly) but I'm not sure.

Thank you, I've reached a bit of a stalemate in my new game. Riverlands has one place left, the last Stormlands location was taken, but Gulan Swann was taking refuge in KL, which I owned after Dorne had taken it. So, I was able to recruit him. But not much is happening now. I had a super funny thing happen, the Reach was siegeing Seaguard, and I wanted Blacwood to join me, it was the Riverlands second last settlement. So, I went up there with my capped army, nearly 1000 men, and the attack was happening, so I was let through, asked him to join me, he said yes, it immediately flipped to my faction, I was able to join him in battle and will killed about 800 Reach troops before they skedaddled, I am not at war with the Reach, yet  :-*

I will turn off static wars and see what happens, but I am worried everyone will attack me since I own KL.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview