Loader
logo

[v 4.3.6] Patrol Bug

Started by CristiRoth, June 08, 2019, 08:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 08, 2019, 08:40:51 AM Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:48:20 AM by CristiRoth
I've finally managed to take Maidenpool, got enough soldiers and enlisted some patrols (3 around the city and 2 around the village). The problem is, one of each actually belongs to my faction (Shorelands), while the others belong to "Player Faction". All of them listen to my orders, however the player faction ones attack travelers. I was curious, so I cheated: I took Duskendale, Wickenden and Darry, recruited even more soldiers and enlisted patrols: same problem. Only one or two of each belong to my actual faction, the others belong to a Player Faction that two Guild Masters reported to have attacked travelers. Also, my own army has the "Player Faction" color instead of my real faction's one. HELP

EDIT: When asking the Guild Master in Duskendale about a job, he wanted me to hunt one of my "Player Faction" patrols for attacking travelers.

June 08, 2019, 04:52:46 PM #1 Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:54:33 PM by Tages Grey
A few questions for you to see how the bug is initiated and/or can be reproduced:

1.  Are you hiring patrols from the Master of Law or building them off from your party?  If you are building them off of your party what kind of Captain are you using merc (i.e. Ulf, Tattered Prince, Ben Plum) or a captured captain (i.e. Bandit Leader or Robber Knight Captain)? 

2. If you are hiring them from your Master of Law, which patrol type or types are you hiring?

3. Are you creating your own patrols from your garrisoned troops?  If so can you list your patrol makeups?

4. This is an oddball question, but it might be a factor. What religion is your character?

5. Additionally, can you upload a saved game?  This helps Produno and those who love tinkering with bugs to find out what may be going wrong.  With the VC Conquest update, some things can be upset with just a minor change and it can be problamtic to identify the root cause without a players saved game.  An example of this is the Companion Order Bug.

Thank you for your answers in advance!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview